HP Deskjet 1055 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP Deskjet 1055 is designed for home offices and small businesses, with print, copy and scan capability. It connects to a PC via USB. Print resolution is up to 600 dpi in black, and 4800 x 1200 dpi in color. Paper sizes include letter, legal, 4 x 6 inch, 5 x 7 inch, and 8 x 10 inch, as well as No. 10 envelopes.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $33.99
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
It's easy to replace a toner cartridge in an HP Deskjet 1055 printer. Just follow these simple steps.
- Begin by turning the power on.
- Next, pull open the front panel, followed by the gray cover.
- Pull down on the cartridge you want to replace. When you hear a click, pull the cartridge out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the gray cover and the front panel. An alignment page will print.
- Place the alignment page face down on the right front corner of the scanner glass. Close the lid and press the color copy button to scan the page.