Deskjet 1055Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 1055
- HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 6-Pack
Contains 4 HP 61XL Black and 2 HP 61XL Tricolor Remanufactured High Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$131.956 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 61XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Contains 3 Black, and 2 Color, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$111.955 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 61XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$65.953 Cartridges / $ea
- $63.953 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 61XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Contains 1 HP 61XL Black and 1 HP 61XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$49.952 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 61XL (CH564WN) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the HP Deskjet 1051, HP Deskjet 3510, and more! Learn More
- HP 61XL (CH563WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the HP Deskjet 1510, HP Deskjet 3512, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
It's easy to replace a toner cartridge in an HP Deskjet 1055 printer. Just follow these simple steps.
- Begin by turning the power on.
- Next, pull open the front panel, followed by the gray cover.
- Pull down on the cartridge you want to replace. When you hear a click, pull the cartridge out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the gray cover and the front panel. An alignment page will print.
- Place the alignment page face down on the right front corner of the scanner glass. Close the lid and press the color copy button to scan the page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I getting a ‘Print Cartridge Problem’ error message after inserting a new ink cartridge on my HP Deskjet 1055?
One possible reason why you’re getting the ‘Print Cartridge Problem’ error message is an incorrectly installed ink cartridge. Open your printer and check if the ink cartridge is not seated properly in the carriage. If not, then remove it and insert it back properly into the printer this time.
Will I get the same high-quality printouts when I use a remanufactured ink cartridge?
Yes. Our remanufactured cartridges perform in the same manner as the original cartridge, so they’ll provide you with the same quality output.
Can I return the remanufactured cartridge if it’s defective?
Yes, definitely! We offer free returns and replacements within a year of purchase, so no worries!