HP Deskjet 1055 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP Deskjet 1055 is designed for home offices and small businesses, with print, copy and scan capability. It connects to a PC via USB. Print resolution is up to 600 dpi in black, and 4800 x 1200 dpi in color. Paper sizes include letter, legal, 4 x 6-inch, 5 x 7 inch, and 8 x 10 inch, as well as No. 10 envelopes. So, with this printer in your home or office, tasks are surely easier to accomplish. But it can be such an inconvenience if it suddenly runs out of ink and you don’t have a spare ink cartridge on hand. Don’t let this happen—buy our HP 61XL Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo! Carrot Ink has been providing low-cost but high-quality remanufactured ink cartridges since 1998. All our products are backed by 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so shop now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP Deskjet 1055 ink
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 1051, HP Deskjet 3510, and Many More!
Regular Price: $35.99
Special Price $18.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 1510, HP Deskjet 3512, and Many More!
Regular Price: $33.99
Special Price $16.95
Contains 5x HP 61XL (3x Black HP 61XL (CH563WN), and 2x Color HP 61XL (CH564WN)) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $173.95
Special Price $75.95
Contains 2x Black HP 61XL (CH563WN), and 1x Color HP 61XL (CH564WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $103.97
Special Price $47.95
How To Replace Cartridge
It's easy to replace a toner cartridge in an HP Deskjet 1055 printer. Just follow these simple steps.
- Begin by turning the power on.
- Next, pull open the front panel, followed by the gray cover.
- Pull down on the cartridge you want to replace. When you hear a click, pull the cartridge out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the gray cover and the front panel. An alignment page will print.
- Place the alignment page face down on the right front corner of the scanner glass. Close the lid and press the color copy button to scan the page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I getting a ‘Print Cartridge Problem’ error message after inserting a new ink cartridge on my HP Deskjet 1055?
One possible reason why you’re getting the ‘Print Cartridge Problem’ error message is an incorrectly installed ink cartridge. Open your printer and check if the ink cartridge is not seated properly in the carriage. If not, then remove it and insert it back properly into the printer this time.
Will I get the same high-quality printouts when I use a remanufactured ink cartridge?
Yes. Our remanufactured cartridges perform in the same manner as the original cartridge, so they’ll provide you with the same quality output.
Can I return the remanufactured cartridge if it’s defective?
Yes, definitely! We offer free returns and replacements within a year of purchase, so no worries!