DesignJet T520Cartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for DesignJet T520
- HP 711XL & 711 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1x HP 711XL Black (CZ133A) and 1 each of HP 711 Cyan (CZ130A), Magenta HP 711 (CZ131A), and Yellow HP 711 (CZ132A) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$56.954 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 711XL (CZ133A) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP DESIGNJET T120, DESIGNJET T520, and more! Learn More
- HP 711 (CZ131A) Magenta Remanufactured Ink CartridgeRemanufactured HP 711 (CZ131A) Magenta Ink Cartridge. Works with HP DesignJet T120 / T520 and other printers. Learn More
- HP 711 (CZ132A) Yellow Remanufactured Ink CartridgeRemanufactured HP 711 (CZ132A) Yellow Ink Cartridge. Works with HP DesignJet T120 / T520 and other printers. Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to removing and installing ink cartridges on HP DesignJet T520 printers:
- Turn on your printer by pressing the Power button.
- Open the cover of the ink cartridge that is located on the left side of the printer.
- Gently pull the used ink cartridge out.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging.
- Install the new ink cartridge. Insert it into the slot with the identical colored letter as the cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the cover of the ink cartridge.
- Make a test copy to try the compatibility of the new ink cartridge with your printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are used ink cartridges that have been refurbished, refilled with new ink or toner, and tested to ensure they work as good as new.
Why do high yield ink cartridges cost more than the standard yield cartridges?
One reason is that high yield ink cartridges contain more ink than the standard ones. So basically, you can print more pages every day with this type of cartridge. It’s just like having the page yield of two standard yield cartridges in one cartridge and with a lower price.
Why are remanufactured cartridges eco-friendly?
Hundreds of millions of cartridges are discarded in landfills around the world every year. A single cartridge can take a thousand years to fully decompose. Recycling empty cartridges help reduce plastic waste in landfills.