DesignJet T120Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for DesignJet T120
- HP 711XL & 711 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1x HP 711XL Black (CZ133A) and 1 each of HP 711 Cyan (CZ130A), Magenta HP 711 (CZ131A), and Yellow HP 711 (CZ132A) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$56.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 711XL (CZ133A) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3,400 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and make sure the brake lever is pressed down. Locate the ink cartridge cover on the left side of your printer and open it.
- When the carriage stops moving, press the ink cartridge that you need to replace. This will unlock it, allowing you to remove the old cartridge.
- Remove your new cartridge from its packaging. Make sure that you insert it on the right ink cartridge slot (look at same-colored letter on your cartridge and on the printer’s slot).
- Close the ink cartridge cover and start printing.
Will my HP DesignJet T120 recognize your cartridge?
Our remanufactured cartridges are designed to fit your HP DesignJet T120. However, given its nature, you may receive a “non-genuine cartridge” warning on your printer. Simply press OK or Resume to continue printing. If the issue persists, you can contact our customer support team for additional assistance.
Will I encounter any problems when I use non-genuine cartridges?
No worries! Our ink cartridges will produce the same quality of output as the OEM cartridges. You won’t see any smudging or blotting with our products.
What is the estimated number of pages that I can print using your cartridges?
Our HP 711XL (CZ133A) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge will give an approximate 3,400 page yield. With the colored cartridges, however, the number of pages will depend highly on printer settings, usage, paper type, etc.