HP DesignJet 800 InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for DesignJet 800
- HP 82 (C4912AN) Magenta Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP DesignJet 500, HP DesignJet 815MFP, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 82 (C4913AN) Yellow Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP DesignJet 820MFP, HP DesignJet 50PS, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the ink cartridge of your HP DesignJet 800, here are five simple steps:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Remove the cartridge that needs replacement by pressing the tab on both sides, and then pull it straight up.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot. Slowly push it down until you hear it click into place. Make sure that the color label of the new ink cartridge matches with the same colored label on your printer.
- Close the cartridge cover. You will know that the replacement is done properly if you see the message “HP ink cartridges successfully installed” on your front panel.
Why are remanufactured cartridges environment-friendly?
Approximately 375 million cartridges are discarded into landfills after only one use. These empty cartridges can weigh up to 400,000 tons and can take up to 1,000 years to decompose. By recycling and remanufacturing old cartridges, we help reduce waste.
What is a remanufactured ink cartridge?
A remanufactured cartridge is basically a genuine cartridge that has been professionally cleaned and refilled with the same high-quality ink. It is also thoroughly tested to ensure it provides the same print quality as the OEM cartridge.
Can I store cartridges for future use?
Absolutely. Our cartridges have a shelf life of up to 36 years (maximum) if they are properly stored. Tip: if you’re going to store it for an extended period of time, do not remove from its original packaging. Keep it in a cool and dry place away from sun and light exposure.