Color LaserJet CP3525Cartridge prices starting at $48.99
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet CP3525, Color LaserJet CP3525dn, Color LaserJet CP3525n, Color LaserJet CP3525x
- HP 504X & 504A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1x HP 504X Black (CE250X) & 3 HP 504A (1x Cyan HP 504A (CE251A), 1x Magenta HP 504A (CE253A), and 1x Yellow HP 504A (CE252A) Remanufactured Toner Cartridges.Learn More$189.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 504A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 HP 504A Black, 1 HP 504A Cyan, 1 HP 504A Magenta, and 1 HP 504A Yellow Remanufactured Toner CartridgesLearn More$179.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 504X (CE250X) Black High Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 10500 Page Yield
- HP 504A (CE252A) Yellow Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 7000 Page Yield
- HP 504A (CE253A) Magenta Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 7000 Page Yield
- HP 504A (CE250A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 5000 Page Yield
- HP 504A (CE251A) Cyan Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 7000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Directly facing you should be the handles of the cartridges. They are labeled by what kind of toner they contain.
- Hold the handle of the cartridge you’re replacing with one hand, then pull. Make sure to support the length of the cartridge with your other hand as you take it all the way out.
- Take your new cartridge out of its packaging.
- Remove the tape on the cartridge.
- Remove the protective drum cover.
- Insert the cartridge into the empty slot, pushing it all the way in until it clicks into place. The labeled handle should be facing outward.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between standard and high yield capacity?
High-yield capacity toner cartridges basically let you print a lot more pages than standard capacity without the toner powder running out or starting to fade. Check out our HP 504X (CE250X) Black High Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge if you want more bang for your buck! You get more than twice the page yield compared to our standard black toner cartridge.
How many pages can I print with your cartridges?
Our standard capacity black toner cartridge for the HP Color LaserJet CP3525 printer has a page yield of up to 5,000. The high capacity black toner cartridge has a page yield of up to 10,500. For our color toner cartridges, they all have a page yield of 7,000. These numbers depend on frequency of printer use, printer settings, and paper types you use.
Why shouldn’t I just buy original cartridges?
Our cartridges are much more affordable and just as good, if not better than genuine cartridges! Buying them is risk-free too, since we offer a one-year warranty and money back guarantee.