Color LaserJet CP1518niCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet CP1518ni
- HP 125A (CB542A) Yellow Compatible Toner Cartridge 1,400 Page Yield
- HP 125A (CB543A) Magenta Compatible Toner Cartridge 1,400 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace your HP Color LaserJet CP 1518ni toner cartridge with these steps:
- Turn the machine on and open the front door access.
- Pull out the print-cartridge drawer.
- Remove the old toner cartridge. Simply grasp its handle and pull it straight up.
- Get the new toner cartridge and take it off from its packaging. Hold the cartridge from both sides and rotate it 6 to 8 times to mix the toner that settled in the drum.
- Remove the orange plastic covering. Be sure not to touch the imaging drum to avoid print-quality issues.
- Insert the new cartridge straight into the cartridge drawer. Once it is properly inserted, remove the sealing tape by pulling the tab on the left side of the cartridge.
- Close the print cartridge drawer.
- Close the front door access.
Will using generic toner cartridges void my HP Color LaserJet CP 1518ni warranty?
Definitely not. In fact, it’s against the law for printer brands to void your warranty simply because you used generic toner cartridges.
Can I buy the 4-combo pack even if only one cartridge needs replacement?
Yes. Compatible cartridges can last for 24 to 36 months—just make sure to store the unopened cartridges in a cool, dry place.
Why is it safe to use a compatible toner cartridge?
Compatible cartridges are safe to use because they are manufactured using brand-new high-quality components. They offer the same performance and quality as an OEM product but cost cheaper.