Color LaserJet CP1215Cartridge prices starting at $26.99
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet CP1215
- HP 125A (CB543A) Magenta Compatible Toner Cartridge 1,400 Page Yield
- HP 125A (CB542A) Yellow Compatible Toner Cartridge 1,400 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these simple steps to replace your HP Color LaserJet CP1215 toner:
- Open the front access door.
- Find the blue handle on the print cartridge drawer and press it to release. Then, pull the drawer out.
- Remove the old cartridge. Do this by grasping it at the center and pulling it straight up.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the box and remove it from its packaging.
- Insert the new cartridge in the corresponding slot.
- Find the tab on the left side of the cartridge and pull it straight up to remove the protective tape.
- Close the print cartridge drawer.
- Close the front access door.
How does the quality of compatible cartridges match that of OEM cartridges?
Compatible toner cartridges are made by ISO-certified facilities using only the highest quality materials and premium toners to meet or even exceed OEM quality.
What is the shelf life of a compatible cartridge?
Compatible toner cartridges often last 24 to 36 months, as long as they are properly stored and kept in a cool, dry place. Don’t remove it from its original packaging unless you are going to use it.
Can a compatible toner cause damage to my HP Color LaserJet CP1215?
No. Compatible cartridges are manufactured following your printer specifications to ensure they work and fit just like the genuine cartridges.