Color LaserJet 5550Cartridge prices starting at $112.95
The HP Color LaserJet 5550 gives any business setting a good performance, especially for those who are in graphics or desktop publishing. It can print up to a super-tabloid paper size without compromising the quality. As such, this behemoth of a machine needs to have a toner that can keep up. With Carrot Ink’s compatible laser toner cartridges, you are guaranteed to receive consistent and professional-grade outputs—all at a lower cost than its original counterpart. Be it our single ink cartridge or our HP 645A Remanufactured 4-Pack Combo, we’ll give you a smart alternative with substantial savings to boot. Order more than of products today and get your shipping for free!
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 5550, Color LaserJet 5550dn, Color LaserJet 5550dtn, Color LaserJet 5550hdn, Color LaserJet 5550n
- Best SellerHP 645A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured Toner CartridgesLearn More$462.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 645A (C9733A) Magenta Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 12,000 Page Yield
- HP 645A (C9732A) Yellow Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 12,000 Page Yield
- HP 645A (C9730A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 13,000 Page Yield
- HP 645A (C9731A) Cyan Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 12,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Lift your printer’s top cover. Then, grasp the front cover and pull it down. Do the same for the transfer unit.
- Take the old cartridge out of your printer.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag, then gently rock it side to side for even distribution of ink.
- Remove the orange mylar strip as well as the orange shipping lock. Then, break the orange tab at the end of the cartridge and pull the sealing tape until the entire length is out.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer. Make sure it’s aligned with the printer’s tracks. If done right, it should click into place.
- Close your printer’s front and top cover. Your control panel should read “Ready”.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I print?
Our HP 645A, be it the cyan, magenta, or yellow ones, can yield up to 12,000 pages. Our HP 645A (C9730A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge, on the other hand, can yield up to 13,000 pages. Please note that this may vary depending on your frequency of use, images, paper type, and printer’s settings.
My printer still has a warranty. Will using remanufactured inks affect it?
Your printer’s warranty will remain intact. We make sure that our remanufactured inks are made to follow and exceed OEM standards. Each cartridge will also come in the same dimensions as that of the original, allowing it to function well with your printer.
What is a remanufactured cartridge?
We clean and recycle old cartridges, then refill it with our ink. A great benefit of this is that you’re helping save the environment by reusing non-biodegradable products and taking it away from our landfills.