Color LaserJet 4700nCartridge prices starting at $90.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 4700n
- HP 643A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 4x HP 643A (1x Black HP 643A (Q5950A), 1x Cyan HP 643A (Q5951A), 1x Magenta HP 643A (Q5953A), and 1x Yellow HP 643A (Q5952A).) Remanufactured Toner Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $299.954 Cartridges / $74.99ea
- HP 643A (Q5951A) Cyan Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP Color LaserJet 4700n, HP Color LaserJet 4700, and many more! Learn More
- HP 643A (Q5950A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP Color LaserJet 4700dn, HP Color LaserJet 4700n, and more! Learn More
- HP 643A (Q5953A) Magenta Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP Color LaserJet 4700, HP Color LaserJet 4700dtn, and many more! Learn More
- HP 643A (Q5952A) Yellow Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP Color LaserJet 4700dn, HP Color LaserJet 4700ph+, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the top cover of your printer.
- Pull down the front cover and transfer unit.
- Hold the handles on the sides of the spent cartridge, then pull it out.
- Take your new toner cartridge out of its packaging.
- Align the cartridge with the empty slot, then push it all the way in. The tape seal on the cartridge will automatically be removed upon installation.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 for all the other used up cartridges.
- Close the front cover, then close the top cover.
- Wait for the control panel to display Ready on the screen before you begin printing.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages exactly can I print with your toner cartridges?
Our black toner cartridge for the HP Color LaserJet 4700n printer can produce up to 11,000 pages, while our color toner cartridges can produce up to 10,000 pages. Note that these numbers depend on the type of paper you use, the frequency of your printer use, and the settings you use for your printer.
How long can I store these cartridges?
All four cartridges in the combo pack can last for 24 to 36 months without degrading in quality as long as you store them properly. Keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Where should I store toner cartridges?
If you haven’t opened the packaging of your toner cartridge, you just have to keep it away from direct sunlight and humidity. If you’ve already removed it from its packaging, place it in an airtight plastic container. Store the container in a place at or under room temperature.