Color LaserJet 4700dnCartridge prices starting at $79.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 4700dn
- HP 643A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 4x HP 643A (1x Black HP 643A (Q5950A), 1x Cyan HP 643A (Q5951A), 1x Magenta HP 643A (Q5953A), and 1x Yellow HP 643A (Q5952A).) Remanufactured Toner Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $299.954 Cartridges / $74.99ea
- HP 643A (Q5950A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP Color LaserJet 4700dn, HP Color LaserJet 4700n, and more! Learn More
- HP 643A (Q5952A) Yellow Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP Color LaserJet 4700dn, HP Color LaserJet 4700ph+, and many more! Learn More
- HP 643A (Q5953A) Magenta Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP Color LaserJet 4700, HP Color LaserJet 4700dtn, and many more! Learn More
- HP 643A (Q5951A) Cyan Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP Color LaserJet 4700n, HP Color LaserJet 4700, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Lift the top cover of your printer. Then, pull down the front cover and the transfer unit. Be careful not to damage the transfer unit as that will affect the print quality.
- Take the old cartridge out of the machine.
- Remove your new cartridge from its packaging.
- Install your new cartridge in the printer. Make sure that the cartridge aligns with the printer’s tracks.
- Close your printer’s front cover, then the top cover. Your control panel should display “Ready”.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the terms of your warranty?
Carrot Ink offers a one-year warranty upon your purchase date. We also offer a no-questions-asked return policy. So if you don’t feel 100% satisfied with any of our products, contact our support team via live chat or phone call and we’ll replace your item or give you your money back.
How reliable are your toners?
We make sure that the quality of our toners meets and exceeds OEM standards. We manufacture our inks inside an ISO-9001 facility, so we can give you 100% satisfaction guarantee.
How long can I keep these toners unopened?
Our toners can last up 24 to 36 months. To extend its life, make sure that you keep it in a sealed bag and away from direct sunlight. Also, always keep it in a standing position so it won’t leak.