HP Color LaserJet 4700 TonerCartridge prices starting at $90.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 4700
- HP 643A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 4x HP 643A (1x Black HP 643A (Q5950A), 1x Cyan HP 643A (Q5951A), 1x Magenta HP 643A (Q5953A), and 1x Yellow HP 643A (Q5952A).) Remanufactured Toner Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $299.954 Cartridges / $74.99ea
- HP 643A (Q5951A) Cyan Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP Color LaserJet 4700n, HP Color LaserJet 4700, and many more! Learn More
- HP 643A (Q5950A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP Color LaserJet 4700dn, HP Color LaserJet 4700n, and more! Learn More
- HP 643A (Q5953A) Magenta Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP Color LaserJet 4700, HP Color LaserJet 4700dtn, and many more! Learn More
- HP 643A (Q5952A) Yellow Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP Color LaserJet 4700dn, HP Color LaserJet 4700ph+, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on your HP Color LaserJet 4700 with these steps:
- Lift up the top cover of your printer.
- Open the front cover and the transfer unit.
- Slide the old print cartridge straight out toward you.
- Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging. Put the used print cartridge inside the bag or box for recycling.
- Align the print cartridge with the tracks inside the printer and then, install the new cartridge until it is fully seated.
- Close the front cover.
- Close the top cover of the printer. Wait until the control panel displays ‘Ready’.
- Check the compatibility of the new cartridges with your printer by running a test copy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I get pink copies with my HP Color LaserJet 4700?
One reason why you’re getting pink copies is a defective toner cartridge. Check if it has broken or misaligned gears, faulty shutters, broken tabs, or other internal issues. Replace it if you find any of these defects.
Are the purple lines or dusting on my printouts caused by a defective toner cartridge?
Not really. If you lift the fuser assembly, you will see purple dust underneath. Specks of dust that come off the cartridges when they run can build up over time. So make sure to wipe them off with a damp clean paper towel.
Will a remanufactured toner cartridge cause damage to my printer?
No. We made sure our remanufactured toners go through stringent remanufacturing process to meet OEM specifications.