Color LaserJet 4650dnCartridge prices starting at $46.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 4650dn
- HP 641A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 4x HP 641A (1x Black HP 614A (C9720A), 1x Cyan HP 614A (C9721A), 1x Magenta HP 614A (C9723A), and 1x HP 614A Yellow (C9722A) Remanufactured Toner Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $214.95 As low as $209.954 Cartridges / $53.74ea
- HP 641A (C9720A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for HP Color LaserJet 4650, HP Color LaserJet 4600dn, and many more! Learn More
- HP 641A (C9721A) Cyan Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for HP Color LaserJet 4600n, HP Color LaserJet 4600hdn, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 641A (C9722A) Yellow Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP Color LaserJet 4600, HP Color LaserJet 4650dtn, and more! Learn More
- HP 641A (C9723A) Magenta Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP Color LaserJet 4600hdn, HP Color LaserJet 4650hdn, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s top cover. Hold the green handle on the transfer unit, then pull it down. The front cover should open with it. Be careful not to damage the transfer unit as this will affect your print quality.
- Remove the old cartridge from your machine.
- Take your new toner cartridge out of its packaging. Then, hold it by its sides and rock it from side to side a few times to distribute the ink inside.
- Remove the tape on the orange shipping lock. Then, remove the orange shipping lock. Hold the orange loop at the end, then pull the tape out until the entire length is completely removed.
- Grasp the blue handles on the sides of your new cartridge. To install properly, make sure you align the new cartridge with the tracks inside the printer. Then, insert it until it’s firmly seated in place.
- Close your printer’s transfer unit and front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know which toner cartridge my HP Color LaserJet 4650dn needs?
Look at your HP Color LaserJet 4650’s control-panel display. It should give you a “Replace Cartridge” message along with the cartridge color that needs replacing.
How true is it that I can save the environment using remanufactured inks?
Very true! Think about it—remanufactured inks are basically re-used cartridges that are expertly made to function like it is brand new. It contains non-biodegradable materials that you are now helping take out of our landfills.
I want to get the 4-pack combo but wary that it will expire on me. How long is the shelf life?
Our HP 641A Remanufactured 4-Pack Combo has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. To extend its life, make sure that you keep them inside a sealed bag and stored in a cool, dry place. Also, keep them away from direct sunlight.