Color LaserJet 3500
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 3500
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure your printer is turned on.
- Grab the handle on the front of your printer and pull it to reveal the toner cartridges.
- Lift the flap on the front of the empty cartridge then pull the bottom of the cartridge to remove it entirely from the printer.
- Remove the packaging of your new toner cartridge.
- Pull off the orange tab on its side.
- Peel off the thin plastic sheet on the cartridge.
- Place the cartridge right into its corresponding slot. Push it in until it clicks into place.
- Repeat the process for all the other cartridges that you need replacing.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I choose remanufactured toner cartridges over original cartridges?
Carrot Ink remanufactured toner cartridges are just as good, if not better, than genuine cartridges but cost far, far less. Another benefit to purchasing remanufactured cartridges is that you’ll also help reduce waste dumped in landfills.
I’ve had my printer for a while. Are these new cartridges compatible with my printer?
Yes! Our products are re-engineered old original cartridges, so they’re 100% compatible with the printers name-brand cartridges are made for.
Can you cover the shipping cost?
We offer free shipping for orders worth $40 or more. Since the prices for our HP Color LaserJet 3500 toner cartridges all start at $45.95, free shipping is part of the deal. Place your order now!