Color LaserJet 2840Cartridge prices starting at $51.95
Shop from the comfort of your home—get remanufactured toner cartridges for your HP Color LaserJet 2840 from here at Carrot Ink. With over 20 years of industry experience, Carrot Ink is committed to bringing you not just high-quality products but also hassle-free online shopping experience. With live customer service, you’ll never have to worry about not getting the exact cartridge that you need. Our ink and toner experts are just a chat and call away in case you need assistance. Whether you need the HP 122A (Q3960A) Black or the 4-Pack Combo HP 122A, you can get it hassle-free here. And since we offer fast shipping on our products, you can resume printing in just a few days’ time. Order with us now!
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 2840
- Best SellerHP 122A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 4x HP 122A (x1 Black HP 122A (Q3960A), x1 Cyan HP 122A (Q3961A), x1 Yellow HP 122A (Q3962A), and x1 Magenta HP 122A (Q3963A) Remanufactured Toner CartridgesLearn More$179.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 122A (Q3961A) Cyan Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4,000 Page Yield
- HP 122A (Q3960A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 5,000 Page Yield
- HP 122A (Q3963A) Magenta Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4,000 Page Yield
- HP 122A (Q3962A) Yellow Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to replace the toner cartridge on your HP Color LaserJet 2840:
- Remove any media from the ADF (Automatic Document Feeder).
- Open the scanner by pressing the scanner-release button.
- Open the door of the cartridge.
- Ensure that the proper print-cartridge slot is in the access position.
- Press the two blue tabs together on the first cartridge. Lift it up to take it from the carousel.
- Unpack the new print cartridge. Pull the orange cover from it. Remove the sealing tape by pulling the orange tab.
- Press the blue release levers on the print cartridge while holding it with the roller facing you.
- Lower the cartridge down into the carousel.
- Close the front cover.
- Close the scanner.
- Start a print-quality test.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges the same as refilled toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges go through a comprehensive cleaning process with worn-down parts replaced and only high-quality powder is added. Refilled toner cartridges, on the other hand, are simply just refills—all internal parts are the same even if they are already worn down.
Is it safe to use a remanufactured toner cartridge on my HP Color LaserJet 2840?
Yes. Our remanufactured toner cartridges go through stringent cleaning process with defective parts replaced and are refilled with only high-quality toner. We offer 100% satisfaction guarantee on our remanufactured cartridges, so rest assured that we sell only high-quality products.
Do remanufactured toner cartridges cost more than refilled toner cartridges?
Not really. They are priced almost the same. But sometimes remanufactured cartridges cost a few dollars more.