HP Color LaserJet 1600 TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 1600
- HP 124A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $119.95 As low as $109.984 Cartridges / $24.99ea
- HP 124A (Q6002A) Yellow Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP Color LaserJet CM1015mfp, HP Color LaserJet 2605dn, and many more! Learn More
- HP 124A (Q6000A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP Color LaserJet 1600, HP Color LaserJet CM1015mfp, and many more! Learn More
- HP 124A (Q6003A) Magenta Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP Color LaserJet CM1017mfp, HP Color LaserJet 2605dn, and many more! Learn More
- HP 124A (Q6001A) Cyan Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP Color LaserJet 2605dtn, HP Color LaserJet 1600, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Change the toner cartridge on your HP Color LaserJet 1600 by following these simple steps:
- Turn your printer off.
- Open the front door of the printer.
- Take the old toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Set the cartridge aside for recycling.
- Hold both sides of the cartridge by the blue handles. Lightly shake the toner cartridge from side to side to distribute the toner inside the cartridge.
- Pull the orange shipping locks and the orange shipping tape from the toner cartridge.
- Align the cartridge with the tracks inside the printer.
- Install the cartridge by using the handles.
- Close the front door firmly.
- Turn on your printer. Wait until the control panel displays ‘Ready’ before you start printing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a way to know if I used the wrong cartridge for my HP Color LaserJet 1600?
Yes. A message will display on your printer’s control panel. This message is either ‘Incorrect yellow’, ‘Incorrect magenta’, ‘Incorrect cyan’, or ‘Incorrect black.’
What should I do if my printer did not automatically print a clean page after replacing the black toner cartridge?
You can generate a cleaning page on your own by simply using the control panel on your printer or the HP Toolbox.
Why is it that the deterioration in print quality usually starts with the magenta cartridge in LaserJet 1600 series printer?
The HP LaserJet 1600 is prone to a deterioration in print quality after a period of time. It usually starts with the magenta cartridge because it is the one located at the bottom of the cartridge drawer.