Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476dwCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476dw
- HP 312A Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Laser Toner CartridgesLearn More$86.954 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 312X (CF380X) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476dw, HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476dn, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 312A (CF382A) Yellow Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476dw, HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476dn, and more! Learn More
- HP CF383A (312A) Magenta Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476nw, HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476dn, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front door of the printer and then pull out the print cartridge drawer.
- Grab used cartridge by the handle and pull it out from the drawer carefully.
- Take the new toner cartridge from its packaging and gently shake it from front to back to help distribute the ink inside thoroughly.
- Remove the orange plastic seal from the new cartridge. Be careful not to touch the imaging drum as fingerprints to prevent print-quality issues.
- Insert the new print cartridge into the printer and push until it is seated firmly. Pull the tab on the left side of the print cartridge to remove the sealing tape.
- Close the print cartridge drawer and then close the front door of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this toner?
Our HP 312A (CF380A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge has a page yield of 2,400 which is ideal for everyday printing. But if you’re looking into printing more frequently, we recommend that you use our HP 312X (CF380X) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge instead which has page yield of 4400.
Is this toner compatible with other printers?
Yes! This toner works with the following HP printer models: COLOR LASERJET, COLOR LASERJET, COLOR LASERJET, PRO MFP M476DN, PRO MFP M476DW, and PRO MFP M476NW. If your printer is in this list, you may use this toner.
If this ink is remanufactured, is it safe to use with my printer?
Absolutely! Carrot Ink’s toners have all the essential parts that genuine name-brand cartridges do to ensure that it works perfectly with your printer.