Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476nwCartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476nw
- HP 312A Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Laser Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $79.95 As low as $75.954 Cartridges / $19.99eaOut of stock
- HP 312X (CF380X) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476dw, HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476dn, and Many More! Learn MoreSpecial Price $26.95 As low as $21.95Out of stock
- HP 312A (CF382A) Yellow Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476dw, HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476dn, and more! Learn More
- HP CF383A (312A) Magenta Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476nw, HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476dn, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover.
- Grasp the blue handle of the printer cartridge drawer, then pull it all the way out.
- Hold the handle on top of the used cartridge, then pull it up to remove it from the drawer.
- Get your new cartridge out of its bag.
- Shake it from front to back to distribute the toner evenly throughout the cartridge.
- Take off the orange cover on the bottom of the cartridge. Be careful not to touch the imaging drum to avoid installation problems.
- Place the cartridge into the corresponding slot in the drawer.
- Pull the tab on the left side of the cartridge all the way up to remove the sealing tape.
- Push the drawer back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there same-day shipping for this product?
If you place your order before 3PM Pacific Time on a regular weekday, we can ship it to you on the same day. Contact us before you order to ask if we have the product in our inventory.
I bought the combo pack but I still have enough toner in my printer. Where do I store the unused cartridges?
If the toner cartridges are still in the packaging, you just need to keep them away from direct sunlight and humidity. This is to prevent the toner from drying up and becoming useless.
How long can I keep these cartridges in storage?
All our cartridges for the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476nw printer have a 24 to 36 months of shelf life. If ever you run into any problems with our products, don’t hesitate to contact us by phone or live chat.