Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476dnCartridge prices starting at $28.99
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476dn, Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476dw, Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476nw
- HP 312A Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Laser Toner CartridgesLearn More$79.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 312X (CF380X) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 4,400 Page Yield
- HP 312A (CF382A) Yellow Compatible Toner Cartridge 2,700 Page Yield
- HP CF383A (312A) Magenta Compatible Toner Cartridge 2,700 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s front door, then pull out the print cartridge drawer.
- Take the old cartridge out by grasping its handle and pulling it straight up.
- Take your new cartridge out of its packaging. Then, gently rock it back and forth for even distribution of its ink contents.
- Remove the orange plastic shield located at the bottom of the new print cartridge. Note: Don’t touch the green imaging drum as this can affect the quality of your prints.
- Insert the new cartridge into your machine, making sure it matches the color indicator on the empty slot.
- Remove the sealing tape on the new cartridge by pulling the tab on its left side straight up.
- Close the printer cartridge drawer and close the printer’s front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I don’t like the quality of the cartridges I got. What do I do about it?
We are very sorry to hear this. All our cartridges come with a one-year warranty upon the date of your purchase, as well as a no-questions-asked return policy. Please get in touch with our customer service team via live chat or phone call and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
Why should I choose remanufactured cartridges?
With OEM ink cartridges, you will continue to shell out huge amounts of money as soon as you run out of ink. But with our remanufactured cartridges, you get the same quality with comparable yields—only this time, you can save up to 75% of the original cost! Not only that, you also get to save the environment as remanufactured cartridges take non-biodegradable materials out of the landfill and recycle it for printer use.
Will using non-genuine ink cartridges affect my printer?
No, it won’t. Our remanufactured cartridges are made so that they meet and exceed industry standards without voiding your printer’s warranty. These will come in the same dimensions as that of the original, so it will fit and work well with your printer.