HP Color LaserJet Pro CP5225dn TonerCartridge prices starting at $111.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet Pro CP5225dn
- HP 307A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $499.95 As low as $492.994 Cartridges / $104.99ea
- HP 307A (CE741A) Cyan Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for HP Color LaserJet CP5200 Series, HP Color LaserJet CP5225n, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 307A (CE743A) Magenta Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for HP Color LaserJet CP5225n, HP Color LaserJet CP5200 Series, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 307A (CE742A) Yellow Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for HP Color LaserJet CP5200 Series, HP Color LaserJet CP5225dn, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 307A (CE740A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for HP Color LaserJet CP5225, HP Color LaserJet CP5225n, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To remove and install a toner cartridge on an HP Color LaserJet CP5225dn, see the steps below:
- Turn off the printer.
- Lower the front panel to gain access to the existing toner cartridges.
- Find the used cartridge that needs replacement. Grasp the toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the box. Then, remove it from its protective bag.
- Shake the new cartridge for several times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Insert the new cartridge in the correct slot and slide it all the way in until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I be assured of the quality of the remanufactured toner cartridge that you offer?
Our remanufactured cartridges observe a strict quality assurance process ensuring premium print quality and consistent yields. We are so confident about the quality of our products that we even backed them by 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Can I request for a replacement if I encounter any issues with my newly bought remanufactured toner cartridge?
Yes. We offer free returns and replacements no questions asked. Just make sure the return or replacement is made within 365 days of purchase. Contact our customer support team for more information.
Do you reuse toner in your cartridges?
Absolutely not. Toner gets contaminated during the printing process, so there’s no way we reuse it. Contaminated toners can lead to your HP Color LaserJet CP5225dn getting damaged, and we don’t want that to happen.