HP Mopier 240 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $97.95
The HP Mopier 240 Printer is monochrome and has a print speed of 24 pages per minute. It uses wire or cables, so it’s not convenient for those who often move around. It can print on envelopes, plain paper, and labels. (Hint: Genuine HP toner cartridges for this printer are extremely difficult to locate and extremely expensive. Your friends here at Carrot Ink carry remanufactured HP laser toner cartridges for this unit that are priced 50% less than the genuine ones, if you're lucky enough to even find them. We’ve got the HP 09A (C3909A) Black that comes with free shipping if the shipping address is within the 48 adjoining states. Call one of our friendly customer service representatives to know more about our products and other offers.)
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP Mopier 240 ink
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the top cover of the printer.
- Grab the handle in the middle of the old cartridge and pull it out toward you to remove it from the printer.
- Set the old cartridge aside.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging.
- Shake the new cartridge from side to side to distribute the toner inside the cartridge evenly.
- Carefully bend the sealing tape tab located on the end of the cartridge until it separates from the cartridge.
- Pull the tab firmly to remove the entire length of the protective tape.
- Slide the new cartridge into the printer.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer a guarantee on your remanufactured HP Mopier 240 toner cartridge?
Yes. All our remanufactured ink cartridges are backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee that entitles you to a full refund within 365 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with our product.
How would I know if my order qualifies for free shipping?
If your order subtotal is $40 and above, shipping is free if the item is to be shipped to any of the 48 adjoining states.
How can I reach you if I have questions regarding my order?
We provide professional customer service via live chat and toll-free. Simply leave us a message via chat and we’ll get back to you shortly. Or you may call us at 1 (877) 322-7768 to speak to a customer service representative directly.