Shop Cartridges for Mopier 240
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the top cover of the printer.
- Grab the handle in the middle of the old cartridge and pull it out toward you to remove it from the printer.
- Set the old cartridge aside.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging.
- Shake the new cartridge from side to side to distribute the toner inside the cartridge evenly.
- Carefully bend the sealing tape tab located on the end of the cartridge until it separates from the cartridge.
- Pull the tab firmly to remove the entire length of the protective tape.
- Slide the new cartridge into the printer.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer a guarantee on your remanufactured HP Mopier 240 toner cartridge?
Yes. All our remanufactured ink cartridges are backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee that entitles you to a full refund within 365 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with our product.
How would I know if my order qualifies for free shipping?
If your order subtotal is $40 and above, shipping is free if the item is to be shipped to any of the 48 adjoining states.
How can I reach you if I have questions regarding my order?
We provide professional customer service via live chat and toll-free. Simply leave us a message via chat and we’ll get back to you shortly. Or you may call us at 1 (877) 322-7768 to speak to a customer service representative directly.