WorkForce 30Cartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for WorkForce 30
- Epson 68 High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Epson 68 Black, 1 Epson 68 Cyan, 1 Epson 68 Magenta, and 1 Epson 68 Yellow Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 69 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Epson 69 Black, 1 Epson 69 Cyan, 1 Epson 69 Magenta, and 1 Epson 69 Yellow Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 68 (T068120) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 390 Page Yield
- Epson 68 (T068320) Magenta High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 485 Page Yield
- Epson 68 (T068420) Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 485 Page Yield
- Epson 68 (T068220) Cyan High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 485 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the power to your Epson Workforce printer.
- Open the printer cover. Press and release the ink button. The power and ink lights will flash.
- Squeeze the tab at the back of the cartridge you wish to replace and lift it straight out.
- Shake the new ink cartridge, and then take it out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the green chip.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot and press down until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer cover and press the ink button. The printer will charge the ink.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the new remanufactured ink cartridge that I installed to blame for the light or dark bands across the printouts?
We don’t think so. Light or dark bands across the printouts may be due to clogged nozzles. Try running a nozzle check to see if the printhead requires cleaning.
Can I continue printing with my Epson WorkForce 30 if one of the ink cartridges is totally depleted?
No. This particular Epson printer does not allow you to print if one or more cartridges are empty.
Why should I leave the empty ink cartridges installed inside the printer until I get replacements?
Leaving the empty ink cartridges installed inside the printer helps prevent the remaining ink in the printhead nozzles from drying out.