WorkForce WF-2520Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for WorkForce WF-2520
- Epson 200XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 10-Pack ComboContains 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $44.9510 Cartridges / $2.8ea
- Epson 200XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 5-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $18.95 As low as $17.955 Cartridges / $3.79ea
- Epson 200XL (T200XL320) Magenta High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridges for the Epson Expression XP-300, Epson WorkForce WF-2520, and many more! Learn More
- Epson 200XL (T200XL420) Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridges for the Epson Expression XP-200, Epson WorkForce WF-2530, and more! Learn More
- Epson 200XL (T200XL120) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridges for the Epson Expression XP-310, Epson WorkForce WF-2520, and more! Learn More
- Epson 200XL (T200XL220) Cyan High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridges for the Epson Expression XP-410, Epson WorkForce WF-2530, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure your Epson Workforce WF2520 printer is turned on and the document cover is closed. The screen will tell you which cartridges need to be replaced. Press OK, then press 1.
- Lift up the scanner unit. Squeeze the tab on the cartridge you want to replace and lift it straight up to remove it.
- Before opening the new cartridge package, shake it gently several times.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the green chip.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot and press down until it clicks into place.
- Lower the scanner unit and press OK. The printer will charge the ink. Do not turn the printer off while the ink is charging.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if it’s time to replace the ink cartridge on my Epson Workforce WF-2520?
You can check the cartridge on your printer’s LCD screen. Simply press the ‘Menu’ button, and then press the up or down arrow buttons to select ‘Maintenance’ and press ‘OK’. Now, press the up or down buttons to select ‘Ink Levels’ and press ‘OK’. You will see on the screen which cartridge has insufficient ink.
What will happen if I remove an old Epson cartridge from my printer without replacing it?
The printhead nozzles may dry out if you remove any old cartridge from the Epson printer without replacing it with a new one.
Can I print in black ink temporarily if my color cartridge totally gets depleted?
Yes. On your Windows computer, simply cancel the print job and select settings to print on plain paper or envelope. Then, select the ‘Black/Grayscale’ checkbox, click OK, and click ‘Print in Black’ to start printing any document.