Stylus NX515Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
The Epson Stylus NX515 All-in-One Printer has built-in WiFi and Ethernet networking. It prints up 15 pages per minute in black, and 9.3 pages per minute in color. CNET gives this printer 3.5 out of 5 stars. They like its excellent print quality and fast speed (the fastest they've tested to date). They don't like its higher-than-average cost per page. PC Magazine gives this printer 4 out of 5 stars. They also like its excellent print quality and fast speed. They don't like that its features are designed for home use. Amazon users give this printer 3.1 out of 5 stars. They like its print quality, but not how fast it uses up ink or that you can't copy or fax when ink is low. (Hint: Carrot Ink carries remanufactured Epson 68 ink cartridges that are priced 60-70% less than genuine Epson 68 cartridges.)
Shop Cartridges for Stylus NX515
- Best SellerEpson 97 & 69 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1x Epson 97 Black (T097120) and 1 each of Epson 69 Cyan (T069220), Magenta (T069320), & Yellow (T069420) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$24.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerEpson 68 High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$21.95 As low as $19.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerEpson 69 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$19.95 As low as $17.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 97 (T097120) Black Extra High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 735 Page Yield
- Epson 68 (T068220) Cyan High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 485 Page Yield
- Epson 68 (T068320) Magenta High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 485 Page Yield
- Epson 68 (T068420) Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 485 Page Yield
- Epson 68 (T068120) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 390 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your Epson Stylus printer and open the scanner.
- Open the cartridge cover.
- Press the tab on the cartridge you want to replace and lift it out of the printer.
- Shake the new cartridge a few times, then take it out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the green chip.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Press down until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge cover and press down until it clicks.
- Close the scanner cover.
- Press OK. The printer will charge the ink.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is my black ink cartridge defective because I recently installed one on my Epson Stylus NX515 but it isn’t printing when I tried to print?
A black ink cartridge that is not printing does not necessarily mean it’s defective. If it took you a while before replacing the old cartridge, it could mean that the printhead needs cleaning before you resume printing. So, try cleaning the printhead first. And while you’re at it, do a nozzle check and a printhead alignment too.
What to do if my Epson printer shows that the same ink cartridge is empty even if I’ve just replaced it with a new tank?
If your printer shows the same error cartridge message even after installing a new cartridge, chances are the cartridge is installed incorrectly or that the yellow tape at the bottom of the new cartridge is not removed. Try checking the new cartridge and remove the tape if necessary. Then, reinstall it properly this time.
How can I contact you if I have some questions regarding my order?
For order inquiries, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of our ink and toner experts at (877) 322- 7768 - Mon - Fri 8:00 AM-5:00 PM PST.