Stylus NX510Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
The Epson Stylus NX510 All-in-One Printer offers printing, copying, and scanning solutions in one machine. Streamlining your workflow is easy, too, thanks to its wireless connectivity that allows sharing files across multiple devices. Keep the printing process simple with the help of Carrot Ink's Epson 97 & 69 Remanufactured 4-Pack Combo. Our ink cartridges fit right into your workflow with its guaranteed printer compatibility. Save up to 50% compared to OEM cartridges when you buy our combo pack! Order $40 worth of cartridges and the cost of shipping is on us! Enjoy big savings and superior quality here at Carrot Ink. Shop now!
Shop Cartridges for Stylus NX510
- Best SellerEpson 97 & 69 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1x Epson 97 Black (T097120) and 1 each of Epson 69 Cyan (T069220), Magenta (T069320), & Yellow (T069420) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$24.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerEpson 68 High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$21.95 As low as $19.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerEpson 69 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$19.95 As low as $17.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 97 (T097120) Black Extra High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 735 Page Yield
- Epson 68 (T068220) Cyan High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 485 Page Yield
- Epson 68 (T068320) Magenta High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 485 Page Yield
- Epson 68 (T068420) Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 485 Page Yield
- Epson 68 (T068120) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 390 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Power on your printer.
- Check the LCD screen for a warning message that says you need to replace ink cartridges. You can also replace cartridges without the warning by pressing Setup, selecting Maintenance, and selecting Change Ink Cartridge.
- Pull the printer cover up, then open the ink cover.
- Squeeze the tab of the cartridge you're replacing. Lift it up to remove the cartridge.
- Shake your new cartridge gently before opening its packaging.
- Pull off the yellow tape from the bottom of the cartridge.
- Push the cartridge into the empty slot until it clicks into place. Do this for the rest of the cartridges you're replacing.
- Close the ink cover by pushing it down until it clicks into place, then close the printer cover.
- Push the OK button to charge the new ink. Wait until you see the completion message on the control panel screen. This should take about 2 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between the Epson 69 and Epson 97 Remanufactured Cartridges?
The Epson 69 Remanufactured Cartridges are Standard Capacity, with black cartridges yielding up to 245 pages and color cartridges yielding up to 350 pages. The Epson 97 Remanufactured Cartridges are Extra High Capacity, yielding up to 735 pages. Yields are dependent on a number of factors, like what kind of paper you're using, how often you use the printer, and your printer's settings.
Will these remanufactured cartridges void my printer's warranty?
No, it won't. Our products are guaranteed printer compatible, as they come in the same dimensions as branded ones.
Do you have a return policy?
Yes, we do! We have no-questions-asked, money-back guaranteed return policy. Contact us within the one-year warranty period, and we'll gladly assist you with your request.