Stylus NX127Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
The Epson Stylus NX127 is a low-cost printer that is ideal for everyday projects. Its fast printing speed and high-quality copies then need to be produced using the best ink out in the market.
At Carrot Ink, we offer replacement inks but only at a fraction of the original cost! You can save up to 75% on our single ink cartridges or on our Epson 125 Remanufactured 4-Pack Combo. With 20 years in the business, we stand by the quality of our products so much that we also offer a one-year warranty and a no-questions-asked return policy. Order more than $40 today and your shipping is on us!
Shop Cartridges for Stylus NX127
- Best SellerEpson 125 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 4x Epson 125 (1 each of Black T125120, Cyan T125220, Magenta T125320, & Yellow T125420) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$25.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on. Then, open the document cover and the ink cover.
- Press the Stop button. Depending on which cartridge needs replacing, the print head will move until the right cartridge is in the replacement position. The Power light will start flashing.
- Squeeze the tab on the old cartridge and lift it up.
- Shake your new cartridge gently several times before opening its packaging. Note: Don’t touch the green chip or it will damage your ink. Then, remove the yellow tape from the bottom of the new cartridge.
- Insert your new cartridge into its corresponding holder and push it down. You should hear it click into place.
- Press the Stop button. If another cartridge needs replacing, it will move that cartridge into the replacement position.
- If no cartridge needs replacing, the print head will move back to its home position and start priming the ink for about 1.5 minutes. Wait until the Power light stop flashing and the ink light to go out.
- Close the ink cover, then close the document cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages will these cartridges print?
Our CMY single ink cartridges can print up to 395 pages, while our black remanufactured ink can print up to 255 pages. Our moderate-yield CMY ink cartridges can print up to 220 pages, while our moderate-yield black ink cartridges can print up to 200 pages. Do note that this will change depending on your printer’s settings, frequency of use, paper type, and images printed.
How can I store cartridges properly especially if buy the 4-pack combo?
It’s great to have more cartridges at the ready so you won’t have to run out of ink in the middle of work! Just make sure that you keep them in a dry, cool place and stored inside a seal bag. Keep them away from direct sunlight and extreme temperature.
I followed your instructions, but my printer isn’t working properly! What should I do?
We are very sorry to hear this. Please contact our support team via live chat or phone call and we’ll be happy to walk you through any issue you are encountering.