Stylus NX100Cartridge prices starting at $6.79
Shop Cartridges for Stylus NX100
- Epson 69 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $19.95 As low as $17.994 Cartridges / $4.99ea
- Epson 69 (T069220) Cyan Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the Epson Stylus NX105, Epson WorkForce 500, and many more! Learn More
- Epson 69 (T069120) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the Epson WorkForce 500, Epson Stylus CX7400, and many more! Learn More
- Epson 69 (T069420) Yellow Remanufactured Ink CartridgeEpson 69 (T069420) Yellow Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Learn More
- Epson 69 (T069320) Magenta Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the Epson WorkForce 500, Epson Stylus CX7450, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on.
- Open the scanner unit and prop it open using the support. Make sure you don’t touch the white cable inside the printer.
- Press the Stop button. You’ll see the print head move to the no ink position to indicate which cartridge needs replacing.
- Press the Stop button again. The print head will again move any expended cartridge into the no ink position. If no cartridges need to be replaced, the print head will move to the replacement position.
- To remove the old cartridge, squeeze the tab and lift it up.
- Shake your new cartridge several times before taking it out of its bag. Then, remove the yellow tape from its bottom.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. Push down until it clicks into place. Do the same for all cartridges that need replacing.
- Lift the scanner unit slightly, release the support, and lower the scanner.
- Press the Stop button to begin the printer’s process of charging the ink. This would take about 1.5 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this work with my Epson Stylus NX100?
Absolutely! We guaranteed that all our products will work seamlessly with your printer. They will also come in the same features and dimensions as that of the original cartridges.
Do these cartridges expire?
We have a long shelf life on our cartridges—18 to 24 months, to be exact. To maximize this, keep unopened ink cartridges in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight.
How many pages can I get from these cartridges?
Our Epson 69 (T069120) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can produce up to 245 pages, while our Epson 69 in the CMY range can all produce up to 350 pages. However, this approximation may change depending on your printer’s settings, the type of paper you use, and how often you print.