Stylus CX9400FaxCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Make sure to have your new Carrot Ink cartridge ready before replacing your empty Epson Stylus CX9400Fax printer. You can do this by simply removing the packaging and adhesive labels. Also, turn on your Stylus CX9400Fax printer. Go here for more details.
- Your printer will show a message to indicate which cartridge is expended. Press OK. If your printer fails to notify you, you can go to the Setup button>Maintenance>OK>Change Ink Cartridge>OK.
- Raise the printer's scanner.
- Locate the cartridge cover. Lift its door.
- Remove the empty cartridge. Squeeze its tab and gently pull-up.
- Put the new ink cartridge. You will need to push it down the slot so it will stay in place.
- Close the cover of the cartridge access area.
- Slowly close down the scanner unit.
- The next step is to press the OK button. This will prompt the machine to charge the ink. You will see a completion message once done.
Are you in need of high quality remanufactured ink cartridges for your Epson Stylus CX9400Fax? Carrot Ink offers them at budget-friendly costs that we guarantee you will enjoy, especially when you purchase our combo packs. Using a proprietary ink blend, these cartridges deliver high quality prints without harming your Epson printer. But that's not all. We are offering 1-year warranty so you can fully take advantage of the efficiency our ink cartridges. Shipping is available across the United States. We ship directly to your doorstep within 2 to 5 business days.
Shop Cartridges for Stylus CX9400Fax
- Best SellerEpson 68 High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$21.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerEpson 69 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$19.954 Cartridges / $ ea