Stylus CX7800Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for Stylus CX7800
- Epson 60 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 10-Pack ComboContains 4x Black (T060120), 2x Cyan (T060220), 2x Magenta (T060320), and 2x Yellow (T060420) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $35.95 As low as $32.9510 Cartridges / $3.6ea
- Epson 60 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $16.95 As low as $14.954 Cartridges / $4.24ea
- Epson 60 (T060320) Magenta Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the Epson Stylus C88 Plus, Epson Stylus CX4800, and many more! Learn More
- Epson 60 (T060120) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Epson Stylus C68, Epson Stylus CX4200, and more! Learn More
- Epson 60 (T060220) Cyan Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Epson Stylus C68, Epson Stylus CX3800, and Many More! Learn More
- Epson 60 (T060420) Yellow Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the Epson Stylus C88, Epson Stylus CX5800f, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- First, turn on your Epson Stylus CX7800 printer. If an ink cartridge is empty, press the Start button.
- If an ink cartridge is low, but not empty, press the Setup/Utilities button.
- Press the Photo/Options button to select Change/Cartridges, then press the Start button.
- At the confirmation screen, press the Start button again.
- Open the cartridge cover.
- Squeeze the tab at the back of the cartridge that you want to replace and lift it straight out.
- Before unwrapping the new cartridge, shake it gently.
- Take it out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the green chip.
- Place the new cartridge into the correct slot and push it down until it clicks into place.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed new ink cartridges on my Epson Stylus CX800, but why did I get a blank page when I tried printing?
When your Epson Stylus CX7800 sounds as though it is printing but nothing prints, it could mean that the printhead nozzles are clogged. Try running a nozzle check to see if the printhead needs cleaning.
Why is it important to store Epson ink cartridges in a cool ventilated place?
Epson ink cartridges that are stored in temperatures over the average room temperature can get damaged. Heat causes the ink to foam up creating bubbles, which then lead to leaks over time.
Why am I getting a printout that is faint or has gaps?
Faint printout or printout has gaps is often a result of either a dirty printhead or a cartridge that is old or running low on ink. Try cleaning the printhead. If this does not resolve the issue, then replace the cartridge with a new one.