Stylus CX7450Cartridge prices starting at $6.79
Shop Cartridges for Stylus CX7450
- Epson 69 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $19.95 As low as $17.994 Cartridges / $4.99ea
- Epson 69 (T069320) Magenta Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the Epson WorkForce 500, Epson Stylus CX7450, and many more! Learn More
- Epson 69 (T069120) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the Epson WorkForce 500, Epson Stylus CX7400, and many more! Learn More
- Epson 69 (T069420) Yellow Remanufactured Ink CartridgeEpson 69 (T069420) Yellow Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Learn More
- Epson 69 (T069220) Cyan Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the Epson Stylus NX105, Epson WorkForce 500, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on. You’ll be able to tell if a cartridge needs replacing since the ink light on the control panel will stay on.
- Open the scanner. Then, press the Stop button. You’ll see the print head move to the no ink position, indicating which cartridge needs replacing.
- Press the Stop button again to check all cartridges that need replacing. Once all cartridges have been checked, the print head will move to the replacement position.
- Open the cartridge cover.
- Squeeze the tab on the old cartridge, then pull it out.
- Shake your new cartridge several times before taking it out of its bag. Be careful not to touch the green chip when you take it out of its packaging.
- Remove the yellow tape from the bottom of the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge in its corresponding slot. Push down until it clicks into place. Do the same for all cartridges that need replacing.
- Close the cartridge cover and push down to lock it.
- Close the scanner. Then, press the Stop button and wait around 2 minutes for your printer to charge the ink.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the terms of your warranty?
We offer a one-year warranty on all our products upon purchase date. We also offer a no-questions-asked return policy. Should you feel unsatisfied with our products, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team and we’ll refund or replace your product.
How soon can I get my products of I order today?
If you place your order before 3PM Pacific Time today (except weekends and holidays), we promise to ship your products on the same day! Depending on which delivery method you choose, your products will land on your doorsteps anywhere between one to eight business days.
Is it safe for me to use a remanufactured ink on my printer?
Yes! All our remanufactured inks are meant to work the same way as their genuine counterparts. Our products are also equipped with all the parts and functions that OEM cartridges have.