Stylus CX7450Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
The Epson Stylus CX7450 is a multifunction machine that can copy, print, and scan. Thanks to its four individual ink tanks, expect to get professional-grade photos or sharp black documents. And if you’re looking for the best possible deal on ink prices, look no further than Carrot Ink! We offer single ink cartridges at 75% less of the actual cost of its original counterparts. And if you want to save up more, get our Epson 69 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo, with cartridges that only cost $4.99! We manufacture all our products in an ISO-9001 facility, making sure that we follow and exceed OEM standards. With our products, you’ll get reliable and consistent prints, day after day, on all types of paper. Order $40 or more products today and shipping fee is on us!
Shop Cartridges for Stylus CX7450
- Best SellerEpson 69 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$19.95 As low as $17.994 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on. You’ll be able to tell if a cartridge needs replacing since the ink light on the control panel will stay on.
- Open the scanner. Then, press the Stop button. You’ll see the print head move to the no ink position, indicating which cartridge needs replacing.
- Press the Stop button again to check all cartridges that need replacing. Once all cartridges have been checked, the print head will move to the replacement position.
- Open the cartridge cover.
- Squeeze the tab on the old cartridge, then pull it out.
- Shake your new cartridge several times before taking it out of its bag. Be careful not to touch the green chip when you take it out of its packaging.
- Remove the yellow tape from the bottom of the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge in its corresponding slot. Push down until it clicks into place. Do the same for all cartridges that need replacing.
- Close the cartridge cover and push down to lock it.
- Close the scanner. Then, press the Stop button and wait around 2 minutes for your printer to charge the ink.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the terms of your warranty?
We offer a one-year warranty on all our products upon purchase date. We also offer a no-questions-asked return policy. Should you feel unsatisfied with our products, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team and we’ll refund or replace your product.
How soon can I get my products of I order today?
If you place your order before 3PM Pacific Time today (except weekends and holidays), we promise to ship your products on the same day! Depending on which delivery method you choose, your products will land on your doorsteps anywhere between one to eight business days.
Is it safe for me to use a remanufactured ink on my printer?
Yes! All our remanufactured inks are meant to work the same way as their genuine counterparts. Our products are also equipped with all the parts and functions that OEM cartridges have.