Stylus CX6000Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
The Epson Stylus CX6000 Color All-in-One Printer can also copy and fax. It prints at speeds up to 27 pages per minute, and it can print a borderless 4 x 6 photo in less than 60 seconds. Amazon users give this printer 2.4 out of 5 stars. They like the price and the print quality, but some have had issues with slow speed and getting the printer to work. (Hint: Carrot Ink has remanufactured Epson 68 and 69 ink cartridges for this printer that are priced 50-70% less than genuine Epson cartridges. All these can be purchased online, so you need not go far just to get the affordable ink cartridge replacement that you need.)
Shop Cartridges for Stylus CX6000
- Best SellerEpson 68 High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$21.95 As low as $19.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerEpson 69 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$19.95 As low as $17.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 68 (T068120) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 390 Page Yield
- Epson 68 (T068220) Cyan High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 485 Page Yield
- Epson 68 (T068320) Magenta High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 485 Page Yield
- Epson 68 (T068420) Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 485 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the power to your Epson Stylus CX6000 printer.
- Close the document cover and open the scanner.
- Check the viewer screen to see which cartridge needs to be replaced. If an ink cartridge is empty, press the Start button. If an ink cartridge is low on ink, press the Setup/Utilities button.
- Press the Start button again.
- Open the cartridge cover.
- Squeeze the tab at the back of the cartridge you are replacing and lift it straight out.
- Shake the new cartridge package four or five times, and then take it out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the green chip.
- Place the new cartridge in the correct slot and push it down until it clicks into place. Close the cartridge cover and press it down until it also clicks into place.
- Close the scanner.
- Press the Start button.
- The printer will charge the ink. Do not turn off the printer while the ink is charging.
Frequently Asked Questions
What could be the reason why I’m getting faint printouts with my Epson Stylus CX6000?
There are only two possible reasons why your Epson Stylus CX6000 is giving faint printouts. One, the printhead nozzles may be clogged, and two, there may be cartridges that are running low on ink.
How can I make my Epson printer print even if the black ink cartridge is empty?
To print even without a black ink, you need to adjust the settings on your Epson printer. Go to Printers and Devices in your printer control panel. And then, select the printer and right click to access the drop-down option. Click on Properties, and click on Color Options in the ink set. Then, click on the color set options and click Apply.
Can I request for a replacement if I receive a defective Epson ink cartridge?
Yes. The first thing that you must do is to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number by calling us or sending us an email. This will help us track your return request.