Stylus CX4200Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for Stylus CX4200
- Epson 60 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 10-Pack ComboContains 4x Black (T060120), 2x Cyan (T060220), 2x Magenta (T060320), and 2x Yellow (T060420) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $35.95 As low as $32.9510 Cartridges / $3.6ea
- Epson 60 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $16.95 As low as $14.954 Cartridges / $4.24ea
- Epson 60 (T060320) Magenta Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the Epson Stylus C88 Plus, Epson Stylus CX4800, and many more! Learn More
- Epson 60 (T060120) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Epson Stylus C68, Epson Stylus CX4200, and more! Learn More
- Epson 60 (T060220) Cyan Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Epson Stylus C68, Epson Stylus CX3800, and Many More! Learn More
- Epson 60 (T060420) Yellow Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the Epson Stylus C88, Epson Stylus CX5800f, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and open the scanner. Note: Do not open the scanner if the document cover is open.
- Press and release the ink button. Your power button will start flashing. The old cartridge that needs replacing will move to the ink out mark.
- Press the ink button again. If you need to replace more than one cartridge, the next cartridge will move to the ink out mark.
- Open the cartridge cover and squeeze the tab at the back of the old cartridge. Lift it straight out.
- Shake your new ink cartridge several times before taking it out of its bag.
- Take your new ink cartridge and push it on the corresponding slot until it locks into place. Do this with other cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge cover, then close the scanner.
- Press the ink button. Your printer will start charging ink for about a minute. You will see the Power button flashing. When it’s done, the power button will stay on and the ink button goes out.
Frequently Asked Questions
I print in large volumes. How can I store the 10-pack combo properly before I use it?
It’s great to have a lot of ink cartridges at the ready as soon as you need them. Make sure that you keep them inside a sealed bag and away from direct sunlight. Also, keep them in a cool, dry place and in an upright position to avoid leaks.
How long is the shelf life for each ink?
Our inks last up to 18 to 24 months. Follow our recommendation on how to store them properly to make sure it lasts longer.
How can I know which color cartridge needs a new one?
When the red ink light starts flashing, one or more cartridges are running low. If the red ink light stays on, you need to replace them now. Lastly, when you print a page, a message on the screen will show, indicating which cartridge is low or empty.