Stylus CX3800Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for Stylus CX3800
- Epson 60 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Contains 4x Black (T060120), 2x Cyan (T060220), 2x Magenta (T060320), and 2x Yellow (T060420) Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$49.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 60 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$20.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- When the red ink light is flashing, one or more cartridges are low on ink. When the red ink light stays on, you need to replace the cartridge(s).
- Turn your printer on.
- Close the document cover and open the scanner.
- Press and release the ink button. The ink carriage holder will move to the check position. If a cartridge is low or empty, it will move to the ink out mark.
- Open the cartridge cover.
- Squeeze the tab at the rear of the cartridge you want to replace.
- Pull the cartridge out of its slot.
- Shake the new ink cartridge, and then take it out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the green chip.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot and push it down until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge cover and press it until it clicks into place.
- Close the scanner.
- Press the ink button. The printer will charge the ink.
- This will take about one minute.
- Do not turn off the printer while this is occurring.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when the ink light on my Epson Stylus CX3800 suddenly flashes or stays on while printing?
A flashing ink light means an ink cartridge is running low on ink, while an ink light that stays on indicates an empty or incorrectly installed cartridge.
Is the newly installed remanufactured ink cartridge to blame for the light or dark bands across the printouts?
No. It could be that the printhead nozzles are clogged. To fix the light or dark bands across the printouts, try unclogging the nozzles by cleaning the printhead.
What to do if I’m getting jagged vertical lines?
To get rid of the jagged vertical lines, all you need to do is align the printhead.