Stylus C88PlusCartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for Stylus C88Plus
- Epson 60 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Contains 4x Black (T060120), 2x Cyan (T060220), 2x Magenta (T060320), and 2x Yellow (T060420) Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$49.9910 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 60 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$20.994 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- First, make sure the printer is turned on. The green power light should be on, but not flashing.
- Open the printer cover.
- Press the Ink button. The print head will move left and the cartridge that's low on ink will stop under the Ink Out sign.
- Press the Ink button again.
- If another cartridge needs to be replaced, it will settle under the Ink Out sign then the print head will move back to the cartridge replacement position.
- Open the cartridge cover.
- Squeeze the back tab of the low-ink cartridge and pull it out of its slot.
- Shake the new ink cartridge several times.
- Take it out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape.
- Do not touch the green chip.
- Slide the new cartridge into the proper slot and push down until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge cover.
- Close the printer cover and press the Ink button.
- The printer will charge the ink delivery system.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I replace all Epson ink cartridges on my Epson Stylus C88 Plus at the same time, even if one or more has remaining ink left?
There is no need to replace all Epson ink cartridges at the same time. Although this can save you time and effort, it’s not practical to replace a cartridge that still contains ink together with the expended cartridge. You can always replace the empty cartridges ahead and leave those with still ink left inside the cartridge until they get totally depleted.
What is the shelf life of the cartridges that are included in your Epson 60 Remanufactured 10-Pack Combo?
The shelf life of our remanufactured Epson cartridges is 18 to 24 months. So, if you want to purchase the 10-Pack Combo, feel free to do so. Just make sure to keep the unused cartridges in their original packaging and store them in a cool, dry place.
What are the ink cartridges included in the Epson 60 Remanufactured 10-Pack Combo?
The Epson 60 Remanufactured 10-Pack Combo contains 4 black (T060120), 2 cyan (T060220), 2 magenta (T060320), and 2 yellow (T060420) remanufactured ink cartridges.