Stylus C84Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for Stylus C84
- Epson 44 (T044320) Magenta Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Epson Stylus CX6600, Epson Stylus C84, and Many More! Learn More
- Epson 44 (T044120) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the Epson Stylus C84wn, Epson Stylus C66, and many more! Learn More
- Epson 44 (T044420) Yellow Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the Epson Stylus CX6400, Epson Stylus C64, and many more! Learn More
- Epson 43 (T043120) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the Epson Stylus CX6400, Epson Stylus C84n, and many more! Learn More
- Epson 44 (T044220) Cyan Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the Epson Stylus CX6400, Epson Stylus C66, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn off your printer. See to it that your output tray is lowered. Then, open your printer’s cover.
- Open the cartridge cover and move the carriage to the left so you can access them.
- To remove the empty cartridge, pinch the tab on its back, then lift it out of the carriage. Take all cartridges that need replacing.
- Before removing the new cartridge from its packaging, shake it several times to distribute the ink.
- Place the new cartridge into its corresponding holder. Push it down gently until you hear it click into place.
- Close the cartridge cover.
- Close your printer’s cover. Then, press the ink button for one second. You’ll see the print head move as it new ink system is formatted.
- When done right, you’ll see the green power light flash. Your printer will also starts making noise for about a minute. Once finished, the power light will stop flashing and you can print again.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between high-yield and other cartridges?
“High yield” means the cartridge can produce more pages than standard-sized cartridges. In this case, our Epson 43 (T043120) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 950 pages, while our Epson 44 cartridges in the CMYK range can print up to 400 pages. Note that this is subject to change, depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.
How reliable are your ink cartridges?
We have been in the business for two decades now and we guarantee 100% satisfaction with our products. We do this by making sure that our high-performance cartridges meet and exceed OEM standards.
What are the terms of your warranty?
Our products come with a one-year warranty upon your purchase date. On top of that, we also offer a no-questions-asked return policy. If, for any reason, you’re not happy with your purchase, please contact our friendly customer service team and we’ll either replace your product or give you your money back.