Stylus Photo R300Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
The Epson Stylus Photo R300 Ink Jet Printer lets you print with or without a computer. It can print directly on ink-jet-printable CDs and DVDs. It can print a 4 x 6 photo in under 40 seconds. Amazon users report the print quality is very good, however the ink is used up very fast and it is expensive to replace. (Hint: At Carrot Ink, we carry remanufactured Epson 48 ink cartridges that fit perfectly with this printer and are priced 70% less than OEM cartridges. You don’t have to put off getting a new cartridge as these are not only cheaper but also easier to purchase. Simply add the desired cartridge to your cart, pay online, and have it delivered to your address in no time. Or you may also place your order by calling one of our friendly customer service representatives.)
Shop Cartridges for Stylus Photo R300
- Best SellerEpson 48 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 7-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow, 1 Light Cyan, and 1 Light Magenta, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$35.957 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the power on for your Epson Stylus Photo printer.
- Open the printer cover. If the red error light is on or flashing, press the maintenance button, and then press OK.
- If the red error light is off, press the down arrow button, and choose More Options, then press OK.
- Press the up arrow button, and choose Ink Cartridge Replacement. Press OK.
- Open the cartridge cover. Press the tab on the back of the cartridge you want to replace and lift it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the green circuits.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Close the cartridge cover and press the left front corner of the cover forward to lock it into place.
- Press OK and close the printer cover. The printer will charge the ink delivery system.
Frequently Asked Questions
How come my Epson Stylus Photo R300 does not recognize the new remanufactured ink cartridge that I installed and refuses to print?
If your Epson Stylus Photo R300 refuses to print and does not recognize the newly installed cartridge, it’s most likely that your printer still has another cartridge ready for replacement. Try checking all six cartridges because the printer will refuse to work unless all the cartridges are operational.
Why do my prints look misaligned when I print with black ink only?
Misaligned prints are often a result of a dirty printhead. Try cleaning the surface of the printhead and see if this resolves your problem.
Do I have to replace all six ink cartridges at the same time?
No, not at all. You only need to replace the cartridge that’s no longer operational or has totally run out of ink.