Stylus Photo R260Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for Stylus Photo R260
- Epson 78 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 13-Piece Combo Pack
Contains 3 Black (T078120), 2 Cyan (T078220), 2 Magenta (T078320), 2 Yellow (T078420), 2 Light Cyan (T078520), and 2 Light Magenta (T078620) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$43.9513 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 78 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 6-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow, 1 Light Cyan, and 1 Light Magenta, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$24.956 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 78 (T078620) Light Magenta Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 515 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Insert the CD/DVD tray in the printer and place the front tray in the paper position. Then, turn on your printer.
- Press and release the H ink button. If ink light is off, proceed to step 4. If the light flashes, you’ll see the print head move to the left. The empty cartridge will then be placed under the __ mark, with the green P power light flashing.
- Press the H ink button again. If more than one cartridge needs replacing, the next cartridge will move to the __ mark. Once all old cartridges are identified, the print head will then move to the replacement position.
- Lift your printer’s cartridge cover.
- To remove the empty cartridge, press the tab on its back then lift it out.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Be careful not to break the hooks located on the side of the ink cartridge.
- Remove the yellow tape.
- Lower your new cartridge into its corresponding holder. Make sure that the green circuit board is facing the front. Gently push it down until you hear it lock into place.
- Do steps 5 to 8 until you replace all empty cartridges.
- Close your printer’s cover and press the H ink button. Wait for 1.5 minutes until your printer finishes charging the ink delivery system.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to replace all my ink cartridges?
Your Epson Stylus Photo R260 will not be able to print if one or more of your ink cartridges are empty. That said, replace low or empty cartridges as soon as your printer notifies you.
If I buy the combo packs, how can I store the unused cartridges?
You need to keep them inside a sealed bag and away from direct sunlight. Make sure that they are stored in a cool, dry place and in an upright position to prevent leaks.
How much will shipping cost me?
Shipping cost depends on our current inventory. We can ship your products on the same day, if you place your order before 3PM Pacific Time on weekdays. We also offer free shipping on orders $40 and above! But if you live outside the 48 contiguous states, shipping will cost you $24.95.