Stylus Photo R1900
Shop Cartridges for Stylus Photo R1900
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the power for your Epson Stylus Photo printer.
- Open the printer cover. Press the ink button, and then open the cartridge cover.
- Squeeze the tab on the cartridge you want to replace and lift it straight up to remove it.
- Shake the new cartridge several times, and then take it out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the green chip.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot and push it down until it clicks in place.
- Close the cartridge cover and the printer cover. Press the ink button. The printer will charge the ink. It takes about three minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if an Epson Stylus Photo R1900 ink cartridge is running low on ink or empty?
Your Epson Stylus Photo R1900 is running low on ink if the ink light flashes. And the cartridge is empty if the ink light stays on.
Should I immediately remove any depleted ink cartridge to continue printing?
No. Just leave the empty ink cartridge installed inside the printer until you are ready to replace it. That way, the printhead nozzles will not dry out.
Would you recommend getting the Epson 87 Remanufactured 8-Pack Combo instead of individually packed cartridges?
Yes, especially if you are replacing multiple ink cartridges at once. Our 8-Pack Combo not only allows you to save money as it comes at a discounted price but also offers you convenience as it saves you from ordering single ink cartridges separately.