Expression XP-635Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for Expression XP-635
- Epson 410XL High-Yield Remanufactured 10-Pack ComboIncludes 2 Black, 2 Photo Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow Learn MoreSpecial Price $98.95 As low as $97.9510 Cartridges / $9.9ea
- Epson 410XL High-Yield Remanufactured 5-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, 1 Photo Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $52.95 As low as $49.955 Cartridges / $10.59ea
- Epson 410XL (T410XL320) Magenta High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Epson Expression XP-630, Epson Expression XP-830, and Many More! Learn More
- Epson 410XL (T410XL420) Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Epson Expression XP-530, Epson Expression XP-630, and Many More! Learn More
- Epson 410XL (T410XL020) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Epson Expression XP-630, Epson Expression XP-830, and Many More! Learn More
- Epson 410XL (T410XL120) Photo Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Epson Expression XP-630, Expression XP-830, and more! Learn More
- Epson 410XL (T410XL220) Cyan High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Epson Expression XP-530, Epson Expression XP-830, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on. Make sure the light is not flashing. Then, open your printer’s cover.
- Press the button on your printer which matches the Stop, Maintenance, or Ink icons. You should see the print head move the spent ink cartridge into check position. Its power light will also begin to flash.
- Press the button again. If there are other ink cartridges that need replacing, the print head will also move them to the check position.
- Once all ink cartridges that needs replacing have been indicated, you’ll see the print head move the cartridge to the replacement position.
- Hold your new cartridge and shake it several times before taking it out of its bag. Then, remove the yellow label at its bottom.
- Go back to the old ink cartridges. Squeeze the tab at the bottom of the empty cartridge, lift it straight up and out of the printer. Dispose of it properly.
- Hold the new cartridge with the bottom down and insert it into its corresponding slot. Push it down until you hear it click into place.
- Once you replace all empty cartridges, close your printer’s cover.
- Press the Stop/Maintenance/Ink button. Wait until the print head starts and ends charging the ink delivery system. This should take about 1.5 minutes.
- Once the Stop/Maintenance/Ink button light goes out, you can start printing again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this work with my Epson Expression XP-635 printer?
Yes, it will! We make sure that each cartridge is made according to the standards of Epson itself. They should come in the same dimensions as that of the original cartridges and would fit and work with your printer well.
What are the terms of your warranty?
We offer a one-year warranty upon your purchase date. We also offer a no-questions-asked return policy. If, for any reason, you’re not satisfied with our products, please let us know and we’ll either replace your product or refund your purchase.
I plan to buy the 10-pack combo. How can I store the unused cartridges properly?
Although our cartridges come with a shelf life of 18 to 24 months, please keep them inside a sealed bag and away from direct sunlight. You should also store them in a cool, dry place and in an upright position to prevent leaks.