Expression XP-630Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
The Epson Expression XP-630 Small-in-One printer lets you print, copy, scan and fax. It prints up to 13 pages per minute in black, and 10 pages per minute in color, and it can produce lab-quality 4 x 6 inch photos in as fast as 20 seconds. Amazon users give this printer 3.4 out of 5 stars. They like its print quality, but not how fast it uses ink or the high cost of genuine ink cartridges. Carrot Ink carries remanufactured Epson 410XL ink cartridges for this printer priced 10-20% less than genuine Epson 410XL cartridges.
Shop Cartridges for Expression XP-630
- Best SellerEpson 410XL High-Yield Remanufactured 10-Pack Combo
Includes 2 Black, 2 Photo Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 YellowLearn More$84.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerEpson 410XL High-Yield Remanufactured 5-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Photo Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$53.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 410XL (T410XL420) Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
- Epson 410XL (T410XL220) Cyan High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
- Epson 410XL (T410XL020) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 500 Page Yield
- Epson 410XL (T410XL320) Magenta High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
- Epson 410XL (T410XL120) Photo Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the CD/DVD tray is not inserted, and then turn on your printer. Lift up the scanner unit.
- Push in the blue tab to unlock the ink cartridge you are replacing. Then pull the cartridge out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink nozzles. Insert it into the right slot. Press it down until it clicks.
- Close the scanner unit.