Expression XP-430Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The Epson Expression XP-430 Ink may be a small printer but it doesn’t mean it is inefficient. As a matter of fact, you will be surprised that this compact printer has 100-sheet paper capacity and wireless connectivity. You can even scan your favorite pictures and then send it to your Facebook account.
Shop Cartridges for Expression XP-430
- Best SellerEpson 288XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 8-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$101.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerEpson 288XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Epson 288XL Black, 1 Epson 288XL Cyan, 1 Epson 288XL Magenta, and 1 Epson 288XL Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$66.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 288XL (T288XL320) Magenta High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 450 Page Yield
- Epson 288XL (T288XL220) Cyan High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 450 Page Yield
- Epson 288XL (T288XL420) Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 450 Page Yield
- Epson 288XL (T288XL120) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Raise your Epson printer’ scanner unit. Make sure to avoid holding the print head and cable.
- Squeeze and pull the cartridge to remove.
- Then, free the new tank from its packaging and protective film.
- Put the new cartridge in the slot. Push to secure in place. Make sure that you are sliding it to its corresponding slot.
- Once done, you can now lower its scanner.