HP Deskjet 1100 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $30.95
Get high-quality prints with the sleek and reliable HP Deskjet 1100 printer. With Carrot Ink's HP 45 (51645A) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge in your unit, expect only crisp, clear blacks on your printed documents. Save up to 70% on your purchase of our product compared to buying original ink cartridges. You'll get a comparable number of pages and the same print quality at a fraction of the cost. We make sure you get only high-quality products, or you get your money back guaranteed! Place your order today and expect a fast delivery. Buy or more worth of ink and get free shipping. Order now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP Deskjet 1100 ink
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your printer.
- Lift the paper tray, lower the output tray, pull the extender tray, and slide the paper width guide all the way out.
- Load unused plain paper (US letter or A4 will do) and slide the paper width guide to meet the edge of the paper.
- Pull down the ink cartridge door, then wait until the ink carriage stops in the center.
- Push down lightly on the cartridge that needs replacing, then pull it out.
- Take your replacement cartridge out of its wrapping and remove the tape at the bottom. Make sure not to touch the electrical contact or ink nozzles to avoid problems.
- Put the cartridge into the empty slot until you feel it click into place. Repeat the process until all the cartridges are replaced.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
- Open the HP printer software. Select Printer Actions and then Maintenance Tasks.
- Go to the Device Services tab and click on Align Ink Cartridges.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know your products can be trusted to work properly?
We have been providing superior quality remanufactured ink cartridges since 1998. We are so confident in our products that we offer a one-year warranty with a money-back guarantee. You don't have to worry about having your printer's warranty voided by using our cartridges.
How long does the HP 45 (51645A) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge last?
You'll get up to 930 pages, depending on the frequency of use, paper type, and printer settings. You can store this cartridge for 18-24 months without sacrificing its quality. But make sure that you store it in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
I think there's something wrong with my cartridge. How do I get in touch with you?
We're sorry to hear that. You can give us a call or talk to us via our live chat feature. We only have your happiness in mind, so you have the option to get a free replacement or a full refund. Contact us today and we'll walk you through the process. Our customer support team is available Monday-Friday between 7 AM - 5 PM PST.