HP Deskjet 1051 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Maximize your printing power and give your productivity a boost with HP Deskjet 1051 Ink Cartridge and get up to 57% in savings! Get high quality prints for the fraction of the cost of an original cartridge. Apart from ink cartridges for your trusty HP Deskjet 1051, we also offer ink replacements like HP 61XL Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo and HP 61XL Remanufactured 5Comb for incredibly wallet-friendly prices. At Carrot Ink, we only want the best ink cartridges for our customers, which is why our HP compatible ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 1051 are backed by quality and satisfaction guarantees.
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP Deskjet 1051 Ink
Ink Cartridge for the HP Deskjet 1051, HP Deskjet 3510, and more!
Regular Price: $35.99
Special Price $25.95
Ink Cartridge for the HP Deskjet 1510, HP Deskjet 3512, and more!
Regular Price: $33.99
Special Price $29.95
Contains 1 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $49.95
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $103.97
Special Price $65.95
Contains 3 Black, and 2 Color, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $173.95
Special Price $106.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your HP Deskjet 1051 Printer by pressing the power button and waiting for it to go idle. Open the paper output tray and then raise the paper input tray—you’ll find the flap on top of the printer.
- Load plain white paper into the input tray. Make sure that the paper width slider is at the edge of the paper properly and not tightly.
- Open the printer’s cartridge access door and wait until the carriage moves to the center. Using gentle pressure, press the cartridge you want to replace downwards to release it and then pull it out to remove from the slot.
- Remove the replacement cartridge from the package and pull the plastic tab carefully. Be mindful of the electric contacts and ink nozzles as unnecessary contact to these parts may cause ink cartridge failure.
- Slide the new ink cartridge to the slot and then gently push it forward until it snaps into place. Close the cartridge access door of the printer and wait 30 seconds for the loaded paper to automatically align and print a test page.
What is the shelf life of HP Deskjet 1051 Ink?
The HP Deskjet Ink 1051 has a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. Make sure you keep it in its original packaging and store it in a dark, cool, and dry place.
How many cartridges do I need to buy?
Our ink replacement cartridges come in packs of 1, 3 and 5. Every cartridge is also guaranteed high yield, which means you’re sure to make the most out of your money.
How many pages can one cartridge print?
A standard HP Deskjet 1051 ink cartridge can print up to 190 pages, while XL cartridges can yield up to 480 pages. These are estimates based on standard 5%-page coverage. Actual results will vary depending on factors like paper type, printer settings, materials printed, etc.