Dell Photo all-in-one V305 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The Dell V305 All-in-One-Printer lets you print, scan, and fax. It offers print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi in both black and color, and print speeds of 25 pages per minute in black, and 18 pages per minute in color. Amazon users give this printer 2.8 out of 5 stars. Some users like the quality of its printing, but others have had issues with printers that would not work. (Hint: Carrot Ink carries remanufactured Dell Series 9 ink cartridges for this printer at prices that are 40-55% less than genuine Dell cartridges.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $23.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn the power on for your Dell V305 printer, and lift the scanner unit.
- Locate the cartridge you want to replace and slide it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape.
- Twist off the cap counterclockwise. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Run your finger along the length of the cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the scanning unit and load paper into the paper tray. An alignment page will print.