926Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for 926
- Dell Series 9 High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $33.95 As low as $29.953 Cartridges / $11.32ea
- Dell Series 9 (MK993 / MW174) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Dell Photo all-in-one 926, Dell Photo all-in-one V305, and more! Learn More
- Dell Series 9 (MK992 / MW175) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Dell Photo V305w, Dell Photo V305, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your printer.
- Lift up the scanner unit.
- Press down on the ink cartridge lever to raise the ink cartridge lid.
- Lift the empty cartridge to remove it.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot and snap the lid closed.
- Close the scanner unit. The printer will prompt you to align the cartridges.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know the ink levels in the ink cartridges on my Dell Photo all-in-one 926?
On your Dell printer’s operator panel, you may check the ink levels in the ink cartridges by using the ink drop icons. Simply view the characters under the icons to determine which cartridge is running low on ink or empty.
How do I help reduce carbon footprint by using a remanufactured ink cartridge?
When you use a remanufactured ink cartridge, you help reduce approximately 4.8kg of CO2 that is being emitted from manufacturing a new ink cartridge.
What is a photo cartridge for? Is it any better than the black high yield cartridge?
A photo cartridge is designed mainly for photo printing. If you rarely use your Dell printer to print photos, the black high yield cartridge is the ideal choice for normal printing.