Dell Photo all-in-one 926 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The Dell 926 Photo All-in-One Printer can print, scan, and copy. It prints up to 20 pages per minute in black, and 15 pages per minute in color. It has a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi for both black and color. Amazon users report this unit can make a decent replacement printer, but it sometimes arrives damaged and other times does not work. (Hint: Carrot Ink has remanufactured Dell Series 9 inkjet cartridges on sale for 40% less than genuine Dell inkjet cartridges.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $23.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on your printer.
- Lift up the scanner unit.
- Press down on the ink cartridge lever to raise the ink cartridge lid.
- Lift the empty cartridge to remove it.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot and snap the lid closed.
- Close the scanner unit. The printer will prompt you to align the cartridges.