924Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for 924
- Dell Series 5 High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$36.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Dell Series 5 (M4640 / 310-5368) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 475 Page Yield
- Dell Series 5 (M4646 / R5974) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 450 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your printer.
- Lift the scanner unit.
- Press down on the ink cartridge lever to raise the ink cartridge lid.
- Lift the empty cartridge to remove it.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot and snap the lid closed.
- Close the scanner unit. The printer will prompt you to align the cartridges.
Frequently Asked Questions
I want to order the 3-Pack Combo to avail free shipping—can you give me some tips on how to store unopened ink cartridges?
One important tip to remember when storing unused ink cartridges is to keep them sealed in their original packaging until they are ready to install. And always make sure to store them at temperatures between 5 and 95 degrees Fahrenheit (-15 and 35 degrees Celsius).
Do the remanufactured Dell Series 9 MK992 & MK993 ink cartridges fit other printer models?
Yes. The remanufactured Dell Series 9 MK992 & MK993 ink cartridges can also work with the V305 and V305W Dell printers.
What does the same-day shipping mean?
The same-day shipping means orders that are placed by 3 PM Pacific Time ship the same day. But if it falls on a weekend or a holiday, orders ship the next business day.