2230dCartridge prices starting at $43.95
If you’re looking for an affordable solution for your home and office printing needs, choose remanufactured toner cartridges. Carrot Ink offers low-priced remanufactured toners that are rebuilt following stringent standards to work just like the originals. For your Dell 2230d, we’ve got the Dell 2230d Remanufactured 330-4130 (P579K) Black. It costs cheaper but works just as good as its genuine counterpart. And since we offer free shipping on all orders and above, you can even enjoy more savings. If you have any questions about this product, our friendly customer service agents are on standby ready to assist you. Order now!
Shop Cartridges for 2230d
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These steps will guide you how to replace the toner cartridges in a Dell 2230d:
- Switch off your printer.
- Press the front cover release button to lower the front cover.
- Pull the blue handle to remove the cartridge and drum assembly.
- Separate the toner cartridge from the drum.
- Remove all packing materials and tape to unpack the new cartridge.
- Gently rock the new cartridge to spread the toner evenly.
- Align the white rollers on the new cartridge with the arrows on the tracks of the imaging drum to install it.
- Put the cartridge and drum assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover and switch on the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know if my Dell 2230d is low on toner?
The toner/drum and lightbulb indicators will turn on.
Why did the exclamation and toner/drum indicators turn on after I installed the new cartridge?
It means there’s an error reading the toner cartridge. Try removing and reinstalling the cartridge. If this doesn’t fix the issue, contact us so we can assist you.
What could be the problem with my compatible cartridge—it just doesn’t seem to work on my printer?
Have you verified if it’s the right part for your printer? If you think we sent the wrong part please contact our customer support team for an RMA # and instructions on how to return the incorrect item and have the correct item shipped to you.