PIXMA MX532Cartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MX532
- Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 6-Pack
Contains 4x PG-240XL Black and 2X CL-241XL ColorLearn More$164.956 Cartridges / $ea
- Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 5-Pack
Contains 3x PG-240XL and 2 CL-241XLLearn More$138.955 Cartridges / $ea
- Canon PG-240XL (5206B001) Black Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
Contains 3 PG-240XL (5206B001) Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$85.953 Cartridges / $ea
- Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$83.953 Cartridges / $ea
- Canon CL-241XL (5208B001) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Canon PIXMA MG2220, Canon PIXMA MX479, and more! Learn More
- Canon PG-240XXL (5204B001) Extra High-Yield Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Canon PIXMA MG3220, Canon PIXMA MX372, and more! Learn More
- Canon PG-240XL (5206B001) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the Canon PIXMA MG3122, Canon PIXMA MG4120, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure that the power is on.
- Open the front cover, and then open the paper output tray.
- Open the paper output cover. The print head cover will open automatically.
- Push down on the lock lever for the cartridge you want to replace. The lock lever will click.
- Slide the cartridge out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Lift the lock lever to secure it in place.
- Close the paper output cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured Canon ink cartridges?
Remanufactured Canon cartridges are original cartridges that have been cleaned, tested, refilled, and repackaged for economical and environmental reasons.
Why should I replace the ink cartridge on my Canon PIXMA MX532 only when it’s totally empty?
Replacing your Canon ink cartridge too soon can result in your new ink cartridge not being recognized by the printer. So it is highly recommended that you replace the cartridge only when it shows the ink is totally depleted.
Why should I store an unused Canon color print cartridge in an upright position?
An unused Canon color print cartridge should be stored in an upright position at all times to ensure the ink colors won’t mix up inside the cartridge.