Canon PIXMA MX532 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
The Canon PIXMA MX532 Wireless Office All-in-One Printer allows you to print or scan photos and documents from your mobile device. It features 2-sided printing and has a 30-page auto document feeder. Amazon users report this is a good printer for light home-office use, however it uses ink rapidly. (Hint: Carrot Ink can help you with that last issue. We carry remanufactured Canon PG-240 and CLI-241 ink cartridges at 20-50% less than the cost of genuine Canon cartridges. They are designed to fit and work seamlessly with your Canon printer or your money back. Order today and take advantage of our fast, free shipping on orders $40 and above to any address located in the 48 adjoining states.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $37.95
Special Price $23.95
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $20.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Make sure that the power is on.
- Open the front cover, and then open the paper output tray.
- Open the paper output cover. The print head cover will open automatically.
- Push down on the lock lever for the cartridge you want to replace. The lock lever will click.
- Slide the cartridge out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Lift the lock lever to secure it in place.
- Close the paper output cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured Canon ink cartridges?
Remanufactured Canon cartridges are original cartridges that have been cleaned, tested, refilled, and repackaged for economical and environmental reasons.
Why should I replace the ink cartridge on my Canon PIXMA MX532 only when it’s totally empty?
Replacing your Canon ink cartridge too soon can result in your new ink cartridge not being recognized by the printer. So it is highly recommended that you replace the cartridge only when it shows the ink is totally depleted.
Why should I store an unused Canon color print cartridge in an upright position?
An unused Canon color print cartridge should be stored in an upright position at all times to ensure the ink colors won’t mix up inside the cartridge.