Canon PIXMA MX532 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
The Canon PIXMA MX532 Wireless Office All-in-One Printer allows you to print or scan photos and documents from your mobile device.It features 2-sided printing and has a 30-page auto document feeder. Amazon users report this is a good printer for light home-office use, however it uses ink rapidly. (Hint: Carrot Ink can help you with that last issue. We carry remanufactured Canon PG-240 and CLI-241 ink cartridges at 20-50% less than the cost of genuine Canon cartridges.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $37.95
Special Price $23.95
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $20.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Make sure that the power is on.
- Open the front cover, and then open the paper output tray.
- Open the paper output cover. The print head cover will open automatically.
- Push down on the lock lever for the cartridge you want to replace. The lock lever will click.
- Slide the cartridge out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Lift the lock lever to secure it in place.
- Close the paper output cover.