Canon PIXMA MX512 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
The Canon PIXMA MX512 Wireless All-in-One can print, copy, scan and fax. It has color resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. PC Magazine gives this printer 2.5 out of 5 stars. They like its small size and duplex printing, but not its high cost per page and low paper capacity. Amazon users give this printer 3.7 out of 5 stars. They like its print quality. (Hint: Carrot Ink has remanufactured Canon PG-240XL and CL-241XL ink cartridges for this printer that are priced 10% less than their genuine counterparts)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $37.95
Special Price $23.95
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $20.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Make sure the printer is turned on. Open the printer cover and the paper output tray.
- Open the paper output cover. The cartridge holder will move and its cover will open automatically.
- Locate the cartridge you wish to remove.
- Press down on the cartridge lock lever until it clicks.
- Pull the empty cartridge out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Lift the lock lever up until it clicks.
- Close the paper output cover.