Canon PIXMA MX512 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
The Canon PIXMA MX512 Wireless All-in-One can print, copy, scan, and fax. It has color resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. PC Magazine gives this printer 2.5 out of 5 stars. They like its small size and duplex printing, but not its high cost per page and low paper capacity. Amazon users give this printer 3.7 out of 5 stars. They like its print quality. (Hint: Carrot Ink has remanufactured Canon PG-240XL and CL-241XL ink cartridges for this printer that are priced 10% less than their genuine counterparts. We make shopping easier, faster, and more convenient for you—we are just a few mouse clicks or a phone call away. Happy shopping!)
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon PIXMA MX512 ink
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $82.95
Special Price $63.95
Out of stock
Ink cartridge for the Canon PIXMA MG2220, Canon PIXMA MX479, and more!
Regular Price: $28.95
Special Price $24.95
Ink Cartridge for Canon PIXMA MG3220, Canon PIXMA MX372, and more!
Regular Price: $37.95
Special Price $23.95
Ink Cartridge for the Canon PIXMA MG3122, Canon PIXMA MG4120, and more!
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $20.95
Out of stock
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the printer is turned on. Open the printer cover and the paper output tray.
- Open the paper output cover. The cartridge holder will move, and its cover will open automatically.
- Locate the cartridge you wish to remove.
- Press down on the cartridge lock lever until it clicks.
- Pull the empty cartridge out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Lift the lock lever up until it clicks.
- Close the paper output cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Colors are wrong when I tried printing—what to do?
Print the nozzle check pattern to know if the ink ejects properly from the printhead nozzles. If it is not printed correctly, try cleaning the printhead. If this does not resolve the issue, then perform a printhead deep cleaning. Do this twice with a 24-hour interval.
Why are there no printing results even after changing the old ink cartridges on my Canon PIXMA MX512?
If the ink cartridges are not installed securely, ink may not be ejected correctly. Remove the ink cartridges and reinstall them correctly to fix the issue.
What is the difference between the PG-240XXL and the PG-240XL?
The PG-240XXL and the PG-240XL have different capacities. The PG-240XXL is an extra high yield cartridge that contains more ink and can print more pages than the high yield version PG-240XL.