Canon PIXMA MX320 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
The Canon PIXMA MX320 can print, copy, scan, and fax. It offers color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. Amazon users give this printer 3.6 out of 5 stars. They love the color prints, however the machine will not print in black if one of the color cartridges is low, you can't scan at all without full ink cartridges, and the printer uses ink very fast. (Hint: If you own this printer, you may be interested to know that Carrot Ink carries remanufactured Canon PG-210 and CLI-211 ink cartridges for this unit, and they are priced 40% less than the same genuine Canon cartridges.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $18.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Make sure that the Canon Pixma MX320 is turned on and open the paper output tray.
- Lift the scanning unit cover and prop it open with the blue scanning unit support piece.
- Pinch the tabs of the locking cover on the cartridge you wish to replace.
- Lift the locking cover and remove the cartridge.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Press down until it clicks into place.
- Close the scanning unit cover.