PIXMA MX320Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MX320
- Canon PG-210XL & CL-211XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$69.953 Cartridges / $ea
- Canon PG-210XL (2973B001AA) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Canon PIXMA MX340, Canon PIXMA MP230, and more! Learn More
- Canon CL-211XL (2975B001) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Canon PIXMA iP2702, Canon PIXMA MP240, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure that the Canon Pixma MX320 is turned on and open the paper output tray.
- Lift the scanning unit cover and prop it open with the blue scanning unit support piece.
- Pinch the tabs of the locking cover on the cartridge you wish to replace.
- Lift the locking cover and remove the cartridge.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Press down until it clicks into place.
- Close the scanning unit cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to blame the newly installed remanufactured ink cartridge for the blurred print results?
No. You don’t have to because it’s not the cartridge that has a problem but the printhead nozzles. Blurred print results or printouts with colors not printed correctly are often due to clogged nozzles. Clean the printhead to fix the issue.
If I’m getting misaligned printed ruled lines or poor-quality print results, does it mean my printer has a defective ink cartridge?
No. Printed ruled lines that are misaligned, and unsatisfactory print result indicate an alignment issue and not a defective cartridge. Aligning the printhead may resolve this issue.
How do I check the ink status on the Canon PIXMA MX320?
Refer to your machine’s LCD for the ink status. Turn it on, and then press the COPY, FAX, or SCAN button. Wait until the current ink level appears on the LCD.