Canon PIXMA MX320 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
The Canon PIXMA MX320 can print, copy, scan, and fax. It offers color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. Amazon users give this printer 3.6 out of 5 stars. They love the color prints; however, the machine will not print in black if one of the color cartridges is low, you can't scan at all without full ink cartridges, and the printer uses ink very fast. (Hint: If you own this printer, you may be interested to know that Carrot Ink carries remanufactured Canon PG-210 and CLI-211 ink cartridges for this unit, and they are priced 40% less than the same genuine Canon cartridges. We make shopping for replacement cartridges convenient for you, so just stay right there where you are and place your order online. You can also call us if you wish to talk to a customer representative. Either way, Carrot Ink makes it easier and cheaper for you to buy a replacement Canon ink cartridge.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $18.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Make sure that the Canon Pixma MX320 is turned on and open the paper output tray.
- Lift the scanning unit cover and prop it open with the blue scanning unit support piece.
- Pinch the tabs of the locking cover on the cartridge you wish to replace.
- Lift the locking cover and remove the cartridge.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Press down until it clicks into place.
- Close the scanning unit cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to blame the newly installed remanufactured ink cartridge for the blurred print results?
No. You don’t have to because it’s not the cartridge that has a problem but the printhead nozzles. Blurred print results or printouts with colors not printed correctly are often due to clogged nozzles. Clean the printhead to fix the issue.
If I’m getting misaligned printed ruled lines or poor-quality print results, does it mean my printer has a defective ink cartridge?
No. Printed ruled lines that are misaligned, and unsatisfactory print result indicate an alignment issue and not a defective cartridge. Aligning the printhead may resolve this issue.
How do I check the ink status on the Canon PIXMA MX320?
Refer to your machine’s LCD for the ink status. Turn it on, and then press the COPY, FAX, or SCAN button. Wait until the current ink level appears on the LCD.