PIXMA MP540Cartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP540
- Canon PGI-220 & CLI-221 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack ComboContains 2x PGI-220 Pigment Black, and 8x CLI-221 (2 each of Black, Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow) Compatible Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $20.95 As low as $18.9510 Cartridges / $1.9ea
- Canon PGI-220 & CLI-221 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Pack ComboContains 1 PGI-220BK Black, and 1 each of CLI-221 Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $13.95 As low as $9.955 Cartridges / $2.79ea
- Canon PGI-220 & CLI-221 Color Compatible High Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
Special Price $9.953 Cartridges / $ea
- (1) CLI-221C (2947B001) Compatible Cyan
- (1) CLI-221M (2948B001) Compatible Magenta
- (1) CLI-221Y (2949B001) Compatible Yellow
- Special Price $7.953 Cartridges / $ea
- Canon CLI-221BK (2946B001) Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Canon PIXMA MP640R, Canon PIXMA iP4700, and Many More! Learn More
- Canon CLI-221C (2947B001) Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Canon PIXMA MP640, Canon PIXMA MX870, and Many More! Learn More
- Canon CLI-221M (2948B001) Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Canon PIXMA MP640R, Canon PIXMA iP4700, and Many More! Learn More
- Canon PGI-220BK (2945B001) Pigment Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridge for the Canon PIXMA MP990, Canon PIXMA iP4700, and more! Learn More
- Canon CLI-221Y (2949B001) Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Canon PIXMA MP560, Canon PIXMA MX870, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure that the printer is turned on. Open the paper output tray.
- Open the scanning unit cover.
- Without touching the lock lever, push the tab in on the front of the ink cartridge you wish to replace and pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape.
- Twist off the orange cap. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into the proper slot. Push it in until it snaps firmly in place.
- Close the scanning unit cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
The black print cartridge is full, but why is my Canon PIXMA MP540 not printing in black?
Check to see if the orange tape that comes with the cartridge has been completely removed. If not, then remove it before you put the cartridge back into the printer.
What is your product guarantee?
All Carrot Ink brand products come with a full-year money-back guarantee. So, if you are not happy with your ordered product, let us know and we’ll give you a full refund of the purchase price as long as it’s within a year of your purchase.
My printer says it’s running out of black ink—can I stop the low ink warning from displaying without installing a new cartridge yet?
Yes. You can temporarily disable the ink level detection function of your printer. Simply press and hold down the STOP/RESET button on the printer for about 7 seconds, and then release it.